Ya can call me a hater for this. But im glad Addicted2Me/DaChampIsHere didnt migrate.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This nikka loved to disagree with everyone. He'll disagree with someone for saying point A in one thread and talk about his point B being right. A week later someone else will defend point B in a new thread and this nikka would come into the thread saying point B is wrong and point A is right. :wtf:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Some a yall were quiet as hell on SOHH. Ole "the coast is clear" ass nikkaz.

I'm not even defending dude since our "e-wars" were well documented.

fukk outta here. Me and ol boy always got into it over there. You on the other hand Lova....you lookin kinda spooked :flabbynsick:

You afraid ol massa massa coming?:smugfavre:

Scared Champy comming over to give everybody here a spanking? :shaq:

Nah nikka this the Coli :win:, only reason why I never made a thread there cause it wasnt the proper battlefield.

If nikkas was really shook I wouldnt have made this thread :rudy: , he can come over and do his thang. Im pretty sure one of ya already ran to him on :hamster:

YBE

Banned
Daps

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here. Me and ol boy always got into it over there. You on the other hand Lova....you lookin kinda spooked :flabbynsick:

You afraid ol massa massa coming?:smugfavre:

Scared Champy comming over to give everybody here a spanking? :shaq:

Nah nikka this the Coli :win:, only reason why I never made a thread there cause it wasnt the proper battlefield.

If nikkas was really shook I wouldnt have made this thread :rudy: , he can come over and do his thang. Im pretty sure one of ya already ran to him on :hamster:

Afraid? You're going to really call J-Lova....afraid? Word?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He was a pretty good troll; he took one of the oldest net gimmicks in the book and made it viable. He wasn't always so :smugfavre: but once he saw how it would get under people's skin he dialed that shyt up to 11.

Didn't even know he still posted though.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I remember one time in a debate with the kid. Homeboy literally just busts out of nowhere and says....

Your just mad your not pretty like MEEE!!!!!! :cac::russ::lolbron:

That shyt had me lookin at my computer sceen like

:what::rudy::leostare::usure:

:yeshrug:

This thread is hilarious :laugh: