Y2MAGA Jericho really was ahead of the curve....did you know he stormed the Capitol in 1998?

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Ban bet still stands, you cac fakkit. Pull up the post of me running defense for anti-black shyt
Already proved it you clown. You were caping for a guy who said anti-black shyt. Now STFU and piss off already fukkboy, you’re done here. I hear Boxden is looking for new members. :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Already proved it you clown. You were caping for a guy who said anti-black shyt. Now STFU and piss off already fukkboy, you’re done here. I hear Boxden is looking for new members. :mjlol:

I've made it official, fakkit. Accept the bet

"piss off"

:russ:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Already linked the post. Yeah, “piss off.” You know what that means right retard?

You're a cac who's too shook to accept the ban bet :russ: p*ssy shyt, man. You shouldn't post till you can accept the consequences, fakkit :scust:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
You're a cac who's too shook to accept the ban bet :russ: p*ssy shyt, man. You shouldn't post till you can accept the consequences, fakkit :scust:
There’s nothing to bet, you already lost. :russ:

Daps
The entire division was fire

Funny enough, when I think back to the Monday Night Wars, I only remember a handful of matches from the heavyweights. But I remember a ton of the cruiser weight bouts. At 9, you couldn’t tell me that Rey, Eddie, etc. weren’t GOAT status. I remember that back flip off the ropes DDT, Rey hit at a PPV.

Honestly, I think on any given night, the cruiser weights had the best match in WCW when it was at its heyday.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I like the idea of him going up to some random hobo lady in D.C. and explained to her how Dean Malenko surprised him by de-masking himself in a battle royal for a fake title belt.

It’s nice to remember a time when Jericho being a dumbass conspiracy theorist was just a character.