Y2MAGA Jericho really was ahead of the curve....did you know he stormed the Capitol in 1998?

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Funny stuff, but I doubt this thread gets made by the threadmaker if Jericho wasn't in AEW.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Guessing you don’t like it when your boyfriend gets insulted huh? :pachaha:

Do us a favor and go back to not posting in this section. You’re not funny, not creative, and all your posts are generally worthless. I’ll get you back for that neg too fukkboy.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Guessing you don’t like it when your boyfriend gets insulted huh? :pachaha:

Do us a favor and go back to not posting in this section. You’re not funny, not creative, and all your posts are generally worthless. I’ll get you back for that neg too fukkboy.

Nah - I'll be posting more often. Tired of Reddit cac fakkits like you hiding here. Foot on neck season for you autists :blessed:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Nah - I'll be posting more often. Tired of Reddit cac fakkits like you hiding here. Foot on neck season for you autists :blessed:
Then back to ignore you go loser so I don’t see any of your posts. :blessed:

Also I recall you caping for that dipshyt Max who said slick shyt about black people but of course who had nothing to say about that. We sure you’re not the Reddit cac fakkit?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Then back to ignore you go loser so I don’t see any of your posts. :blessed:

Also I recall you caping for that dipshyt Max who said slick shyt about black people but of course who had nothing to say about that. We sure you’re not the Reddit cac fakkit?

"loser"

"dipshyt"

:mjlol:

Let's ban bet. You want to say I've caped for that then pull the post up, Reddit cac

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
This is from this thread:

:mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls:

How did this slip under the radar? Do people still wanna defend this guy?

"loser"

"dipshyt"

:mjlol:

Let's ban bet. You want to say I've caped for that then pull the post up, Reddit cac
Click the link to the 1st quote dumbass. And you were in that thread crying like a little hoe that your lover boy Max got banned. Yeah, you’re done here so beat it. :camby:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Click the link to the 1st quote dumbass. And you were in that thread crying like a little hoe that your lover boy Max got banned. Yeah, you’re done here so beat it. :camby:

Ban bet still stands, you cac fakkit. Pull up the post of me running defense for anti-black shyt