XXXTentacion - Revenge (EP)

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I don't wanna like this weirdo motherfukker but I'm already a lil Uzi and thugger fan so what's one more to the palette :francis:

I'll be 26 in two weeks, I'm getting too old for this shyt :francis:

I was at a family gathering last weekend and my ignorant ass is in the smokers area bumping Project Pat ( Ghetty Green & Mista Don't Play are classics, fukk whatcha heard) and my friend's lil 15 year old cousin was like fukk IS THIS OLD ASS shyt :mjlol: TURN ON SOME X OR SOMETHING! to of course I reply "DMX and Project Pat are the same era lil nikka :stopitslime:" and he's like :dead: I'M TALKING ABOUT XXXTENTACION

he cut some shyt on and I'm like :francis: this lil fakkit got some heat

Worst thing in the world is when you genuinely don't want to like an artist but he keeps putting out tough shyt to the point you're eventually like :sadcam::feedme:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
'i dont wanna do this anymore' sounds like it has potential, but that joint aint even a full song. its like a hook concept he laid down and forgot to come back to

this joint is 3 legit songs and 5 interludes and people gassin it up

aight

slump god sounded tight on the last joint

pass ultimately, the kids can keep this

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
shyts lame. can't cosign officially released songs less than two minutes in rap, it's lazy.

lol'in at all the comments I've seen about this guy "being versatile", yeah he's pretty versatile at being mediocre at a few different sounds.
:gucci:People really in here sounding desperate to like this bullshyt and there is millions of songs in the world:hhh:

"This sounds like shyt, but if he keeps it up, he might be able to sound as shytty as little uzi vert":skip:

why yall trying to force this nikka:dame:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
This 1 minute song shyt shows the lack of talent...

back in the day a song was 3minutes + 3 verses and didnt sound like it

Still Dre for example.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This Gen is so sheltered.
All you have to do is mention your genital based body part.
or a female body part in the first bar to the break and there you go.

This shyt is basically some young nikkaz getting on the MIC.
over some trip hop like tricky/goldie/massive attack did twenty two years ago.
Then, basically making a song that says dikk, and titties as the only real clarity based content.

This shyt is a waste of time and the lack of real verse and triphop based melody lifts expose this.
Plus this shyt dated as fukk by twenty two years as well.
If there was no oversaturated idea.
that everyone thinks they can be a DJ and drop a bomb and bring it back, this shyt would not even be worth a spin past hearing male and female genitalia yelled offkey over the track.

This shyt has basically gon into being everyone wanting da smart's job on jenny Jones.
With technology and the digital age love of computers and programs to cover up the talent part of biting what da provided on jenny Jones.

Art Barr