XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Now, Pitchfork has obtained a secretly recorded tape of XXXTentacion talking with acquaintances around the time of his October 8, 2016 arrest. Discussing his ex-girlfriend, who he believed had cheated on him, XXXTentacion can be heard saying, “I put my source of happiness in another person, which was a mistake initially, right? But she fell through on every occasion until now. Until I started fukking her up bruh. I started fukking her up because she made one mistake. And from there, the whole cycle went down. Now she’s scared. That girl is scared for her life. Which I understand.” He did not detail what he had done to the alleged victim. Earlier in the recording, he said, “I will kill that bytch if she play with me.”

XXXTentacion Confessed to Domestic Abuse and Other Violent Crimes in Newly Obtained Secret Recording | Pitchfork

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
giphy.gif

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Dude was a sicko, that's why I don't get why people praise him. He was a horrible human and he needed therapy for real but because he was talented people made excuses for him and he never got the help he needed.

Vic Mensa won
:wow:
This article is probably Damage control carried out by Roc Nation...you never know.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He is dead. He obviously had the absolute wrong idea about how to handle girlfriend problems.

But OP, why not let this rest?

The publications trying to make money are the worst..
If I didn't post it someone else would.

And I am a fan of his.

I don't think what he did was right but he obviously was raised very badly and had some deeper issues so I don't put all of the blame on him.

It's funny how mental health in the black community is such a big issue now but people aren't realizing he obviously had some mental health issues which led him to do what he did.

RIP X :mjcry: