Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (July 29, 2022)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Still on chapter 3, i just freed my home colony from the flame clock and got my second hero. Its taking a while to level up my hero ranks and im still not sure the ideal combinations for them.

Still enjoying the story, im thinking with how long chapter 3 is that this game is gonna be a monumental task to complete though.

Edit——

I didn’t liberate them yet, this consul guy is whipping my ass actually. I kind of thought the ‘gears’ would be more powerful. I feel like they actually kind of suck DPS wise. I only transform so i don’t take damage but then it throws my party out of wack cause of how slow it is
XC2 was way too long even tho it was a good game

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Ch.2 finally,

Did them dudes get nervous or they gotba boner when they saw the chicks in their new clothes :pachaha: :mjgrin:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:I’m somewhere in chapter 3 now and man these boss fights are damn near impossible if I’m a lower level on hard mode. Even at the same level shyt is rough. Moebius B laying the smack down on my crew right now :sadcam:

When can I start removing burn? That debuff is some bullshyt

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Idk i feel like its because they are feeling the effects of ‘puberty’ without the flame clock, but maybe im over thinking it
Makes sense, since early on they all were showering together like it was nothing :skip:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin: we playing on hard or normal brehs? I'm still just starting and sending off the homies that passed. :salute:their hard work won't be in vein.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
haven't been posting because i've been OD in this shyt and people can't be trusted when it comes to spoilers

chapter 5 rn. this shyt is everything i wanted and more
Normal just because i don’t feel like grinding…
grinding won't save you in xb anymore. you can be up 10 levels on a boss and get your face cooked off playing stupid

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
nobody even wants to talk about it because we all so busy playing :mjlol: this shyt is good it don't make no damn sense

don't even know where to start anymore

and they finished this shyt EARLY too :dead::dead:
Yea I avoided the thread on purpose. Just beat this morning.

It's crazy all 3 Xenoblades are in my top 5 RPGS at this point :wow: