Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (July 29, 2022)

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Hey yo some of these special enemies by whipp8ng my ass,,and am like 2 levels above and shyt

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My only minor gripe is the wings on the girls head. What a trash character design but other than that this is real dope I’m loving it.

Edit: yeah can’t imagine how y’all play some of these games with English voices on🤣

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
How do i keep my party members alive during battle? Like whats the difference between playing on normal and hard if my teams AI is just gonna do whatever and i have no healing items?

I feel like my tactics are pretty limited other than chaining skill arts
Key in Xenoblade games is DPS since you get healed at the end of every battle. In theory dodge tanking is superior to block tanking cause you are not taking damage. (Enemy miss vs blocked attack) In previous xenoblade games when we had 3 active party members usually what I did was:
Beginning of the game go for DPS/Tank/Healer
Mid-game I would go for DPS/Tank/Tank
End/Post-Game I would go for DPS/DPS/Tank

Now with more active party out it does make things really interesting. This has the potential to be one of the best Gameplay JRPG's based all the possible shyt you can do. Which has me really excited.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
My only minor gripe is the wings on the girls head. What a trash character design but other than that this is real dope I’m loving it.

Edit: yeah can’t imagine how y’all play some of these games with English voices on🤣
English voices in Xenoblade games have their own charm to it with the different accents. JP voices might have better voice direction in the cutscenes, but that is to be expected. I'll prob do a main story run maybe on NG+ with JP voices to get a feel for the difference.

Granted that won't be for a good while.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
English voices in Xenoblade games have their own charm to it with the different accents. JP voices might have better voice direction in the cutscenes, but that is to be expected. I'll prob do a main story run maybe on NG+ with JP voices to get a feel for the difference.

Granted that won't be for a good while.
I know what you mean there are certain games where i prefer English voice actors but I tried with this game and just like the previous one I quickly changed that. It didn’t feel right looking the characters and hearing their voice. I don’t mind reading subs been doing it for decades

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m not the gamer I once was. I picked this game up yesterday and it’s still sitting there sealed in the package today.