XCOM 2 Official Thread - Console Version Releasing In Sept. 2016

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its definitely a good game. I just can never seem to sit down and want to play it for longer than 30 minutes to an hour.

I really like it, the only thing that drove me crazy was those percentages 75 -80 percentage to hit...nah son misses all day. game was brutal to so those misses really hurt. I would end up playing a mission twice because someone I wanted to live died. So basically 2 hours of game play would end up being like 1 hour instead lol.

Upshall

Pro
Daps
I hope they stick to the script and keep it a turn-based strategy game

It wouldn't be X Com if it weren't turn based :ufdup:

I heard this was coming out this year but I stopped paying attention. I'm liking what I see except that snake bytch's tongue grab+KO :camby:

Its definitely a good game. I just can never seem to sit down and want to play it for longer than 30 minutes to an hour.

I usually try and play at least 2 missions a sitting but some missions alone take me 30-45 minutes

Also, anyone know what the max team size will be for this? Not sure if they have announced it. I remember being able to get 16 into the Avenger in X Com 1

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
XCOM 2 Delayed To February

PC strategy game XCOM 2 has been delayed from November to February 5 of next year, according to dev studio Firaxis and their publisher Take Two.

Hello XCOM fans,

We want to give you an update on the release date for XCOM 2. We’ve set a high bar for the sequel and the entire team has been working hard to make sure we deliver a great follow-up to Enemy Unknown. We just need a little more time to make it the best possible game.

With XCOM 2, we want to have more depth, more replayability, and more investment in your soldiers and this extension will give us the time we need to deliver on our promise to you.

We appreciate your patience and continued support as we move towards February. Good luck, Commander!

-The XCOM 2 Dev Team

The delay is relatively short and is similar to the delay Take Two made for multiplayer shooter Evolve last year, bumping from fall 2014 to Feb 2015. It’s probably frustrating for fans but is to be expected. It’s basically a late-summer, early-fall tradition for some major holiday games to get delayed until the following year. There were a rash of these delays last year. We’ve actually seen a very small number this year. Last week, Ubisoft announced that the next Rainbow Six would see a slight delay but still be out in December before year’s end.

There aren’t any other huge strategy games slated for 2015, but there are a lot of other big games to be excited about. Check out our full rundown of the year’s major fall video games.

:sadcam: well i guess it gives me more time with fallout 4 and mgs 5