@xCivicx is a Techno Dj and not a Scientist/Engineer?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If that's the case, then pull the receipts on em and help get them banned :yeshrug:

That's what I and a few other posters on here did when a poster on here was threatening to kill posters and posting gun pics a couple of years back.

Well you are right on time.
Here we have a new "gangsta thug realer than real super tough guy" Kasper Karr
Who is about to do the same shyt

I do not worry about it, cause it is usually the same set of people
Using alts and corny

Does not bother me much
Some people like to get on the internet and pretend to be all sorts of shyt
Why not

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't know why people go out of their way to pose as an expert in STEM.
It's pretty easy to expose someone who doesn't have a degree in one of the STEM fields.
A lot of people major in these fields, you aren't going to fool many people as you think and run the risk of being aired out.

Think of the most difficult, rarest major in college.
Now consider thousands of people around the world graduate with that degree every year.
Physics for example graduated 13,000 people from this country alone. That's a single year.
Another ~13,000 will graduate this year. That's potentially 26,000 people who may read your goofy lies all from only two years of graduating classes.
Further, there are those with minors and subject overlap. A Math major for example can also air you out.

You can lie about playing high school sports if you watched a lot of sports.
You can even lie about entertainment industry shyt.
You can make every excuse to not prove it online.

However, you can't lie as easily about having a degree in another field because that knowledge is verifiable right here, right now. If you can type, you can discuss. Even if someone may answer incorrectly, it's easy to tell if they are legit or not because of the process, terminology and context they use.
If someone is fronting as a Physics major for example, they going to get exposed when the L-word starts flying around.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's pretty easy to expose someone who don't have a degree in one of the STEM fields.

A lot of people who major in these fields, you aren't going to fool many people and run the risk of being aired out.

If someone is a Physics major for example, ask them about the L-word.

He has NO degree in the field.
NONE

He a techno dj.
And is a failure at that also.

He claims to have went to Georgia Tech for 4 years and "walked away" from the school.
In his 4th year of doing extremely well in classes as he claims, he "walked away"

In one post he said he left cause of money

Then when caught he said he told thecoli MANY MANY times, that he did not graduate from Georgia Tech.

@xCivicx is a liar and nothing he says can be believed

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here

It's pretty easy to expose someone who don't have a degree in one of the STEM fields.
A lot of people who major in these fields, you aren't going to fool many people and run the risk of being aired out.

You can lie about playing high school sports if you watched a lot of sports.

However, you can't lie about having a degree in another field very easily. If someone is fronting as a Physics major for example, they going to get exposed when the L-word starts flying around.
😸

I'm kidding!

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
so he only has the 1 degree :ohhh:

He DID NOT graduate
He says in his 4th year of doing well at Georgia Tech, he "walked away"

So no physics or engineering degrees

He claims the whole board knew he did not graduate
I beg to differ

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Thread is funny af but I’m an engineer that be in the studio at 1am and doing other random shyt. Coli brehs are the 1% of the 1% :mjgrin:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Thread is funny af but I’m an engineer that be in the studio at 1am and doing other random shyt. Coli brehs are the 1% of the 1% :mjgrin:

As long as you not claiming to be an engineer and physicist
Yet also stating the "world is flat/satellites do not exist"