@xCivicx is a Techno Dj and not a Scientist/Engineer?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cause like most creative people they realize their work ain't nearly as important as they think it is.

He has been here for YEARS arguing with professionals
Claiming expertise

This was not weeks or months
YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What kind of mind does that
Then say he has engineering and physics degrees
smh

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
He has been here for YEARS arguing with professionals
Claiming expertise

This was not weeks or months
YEARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

What kind of mind does that
Then say he has engineering and physics degrees
smh

It really just goes to show you how insecure people get when a mfer goes to college and has some paper backing them, ESPECIALLY in Math's and Sciences, cause they know they ass is stupid as a box of shyt.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It really just goes to show you how insecure people get when a mfer goes to college and has some paper backing them, ESPECIALLY in Math's and Sciences, cause they know they ass is stupid as a box of shyt.

That is the problem. The people like myself who not very smart in those things.

So if an engineer/physicist says "the world is flat" I might listen their arguement
Imagine all the young coli folks who read his bullshyt all these years

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People on this site have way too many creative hobbies to have time consuming careers in law or medicine or engineer etc etc etc.

People will post a drawing they made or a mixtape rap record at 1am in the morning. Then expect us to believe they work 8 to 5 everyday or are on call 24/7 in a hospital. :mjlol:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Brehs…

:snoop:

He said he was IN Jen’s ear and took phys ed.

:troll:

I was working out, trying to lose some pounds.
Stopped to read the website and see Birdman saying xcivicx a techno dj

I am still amazed
The engineer and physics degree from Georgia tech lie took it over the top

Thats a crazy person

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
People on this site have way too many creative hobbies to have time consuming careers in law or medicine or engineer etc etc etc.

People will post a drawing they made or a mixtape rap record at 1am in the morning. Then expect us to believe they work 8 to 5 everyday or are on call 24/7 in a hospital. :mjlol:

:dead:mfers have time to hit the studio at 1am, drop some prints or clothes at 9am and be sterilized for open heart surgery at noon

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Dudes on here believe that dude @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 is an accomplished lawyer even tho "she" spends her entire days typing up novels on here, is a Blood gang member and is up on all NY drill rappers.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
@xCivicx why would you claim to have degrees in engineering and physics from Georgia Tech?

Why would you do that?

Dude was obviously lying about having an engineering degree.

One of the most dubious and obvious lies I've ever seen on the internet, to be frank.

Dude had the audacity to ask me how a shuttle could move in space. Like c'mon lil nikka this is Physics 101 shyt (Newton's second law).