Xbox Wireless Headset for Xbox Series X|S, anyone copping?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I would never buy a product based on updates it MIGHT get anyway....but thats just me.
They can fix/improve the sound and possibly add features over time. I'm in no rush, so I can sit back and see and maybe save some money. I hate wearing them, but I need to for Destiny teams. I'd rather listen over my Atmos setup 100 out of 100 times.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
They can fix/improve the sound and possibly add features over time. I'm in no rush, so I can sit back and see and maybe save some money. I hate wearing them, but I need to for Destiny teams. I'd rather listen over my Atmos setup 100 out of 100 times.

I have an Atmos setup too and nothing beats that but most of my playing is done at night when my girl is tryna sleep. A good sounding headset is mandatory for me....

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
You can upgrade the Bluetooth stack. If the Xbox ones are Bluetooth, which I'm 98% sure they are, they're completely reprogrammable, just like the controllers.
I don't think these headphones are bluetooth, they're pobably a custom wireless signal on the 2.4ghz spectrum

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They're the new direct low latency Bluetooth the controllers are using. Customizable and reprogrammable.

Xbox Wireless Headset | Xbox
Yeah I see it comes with Bluetooth chip-set, but that might be for other devices besides the Xbox (which is nice of them)

But still I think it may be communicating to the Series X|S through a wireless signal. Let me check.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah I see it comes with Bluetooth chip-set, but that might be for other devices besides the Xbox (which is nice of them)

But still I think it may be communicating to the Series X|S through a wireless signal. Let me check.
Bluetooth is a wireless protocol, they're just using it for data. All Series X/S accessories are Bluetooth now. Exact same tech as your phone.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
In the mail should get it tomorrow. I didnt' need it but my wired one keeps bullshytting

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had some Skullcandy Slyr that were good as hell but the wires were a problem, especially since I got spoil with wireless on the 360. This is a no-brainer to me

I thought I was the only person who bought them shyts :mjlol:

had one for the PS4 and another for the XB1...both attached directly to the controller and were pretty good...I have the steelseries arctis 1 for both respective new consoles...completely wireless and a huge upgrade in sound quality...I’ve never liked the designs of the official sony/MS headsets...they’re comparatively heavy and clunky imo...and they made my ears sweat

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I thought I was the only person who bought them shyts :mjlol:

had one for the PS4 and another for the XB1...both attached directly to the controller and were pretty good...I have the steelseries arctis 1 for both respective new consoles...completely wireless and a huge upgrade in sound quality...I’ve never liked the designs of the official sony/MS headsets...they’re comparatively heavy and clunky imo...and they made my ears sweat
Slyr were my shyt. Been using them for years. I have not tested the wireless ones yet but I was tripping about even paying $100 for these. I did not get a chance to let them charge so I ran with the Skullcandy's today