Xbox Wireless Headset for Xbox Series X|S, anyone copping?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thought about it, waiting to hear reviews and opinions here. Don't really need them, but wireless is better.

Daps
My only complaint is that when I talk the people hearing me say that I sound like I joined the party using my phone.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I had some Skullcandy Slyr that were good as hell but the wires were a problem, especially since I got spoil with wireless on the 360. This is a no-brainer to me

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I’m a headset collector so I copped these earlier.

I own the Audeze Penrose X, Steelseries Arctis 7x and the Astro A50.

Obviously at $100 these are unfair to compare to the Audeze and Astro when they cost 3x more but for $50 more the Steelseries 7x blow these shyts out the water as far as sound goes. These shyts sound muddy as hell no matter what setting you change them to in the accessories app.

My advice is if you can’t afford the Audeze which by far sound the best or the Astro skip these and get the Steelseries 7x for $150.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m a headset collector so I copped these earlier.

I own the Audeze Penrose X, Steelseries Arctis 7x and the Astro A50.

Obviously at $100 these are unfair to compare to the Audeze and Astro when they cost 3x more but for $50 more the Steelseries 7x blow these shyts out the water as far as sound goes. These shyts sound muddy as hell no matter what setting you change them to in the accessories app.

My advice is if you can’t afford the Audeze which by far sound the best or the Astro skip these and get the Steelseries 7x for $150.
Are the 150 pair firmware upgradeable? All other Xbox accessories are, so I assume these will get better with time and updates.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Are the 150 pair firmware upgradeable? All other Xbox accessories are, so I assume these will get better with time and updates.

I've never seen the actual sound improve via an update for any headset I've ever owned and thats gaming headsets and music headphones.

You can add and remove features via update but the way shyt sounds is the way shyt sounds:manny:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've never seen the actual sound improve via an update for any headset I've ever owned and thats gaming headsets and music headphones.

You can add and remove features via update but the way shyt sounds is the way shyt sounds:manny:
You can upgrade the Bluetooth stack. If the Xbox ones are Bluetooth, which I'm 98% sure they are, they're completely reprogrammable, just like the controllers.