Xbox twitter account says "Console wars aren't worth your time, playing games is."

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Console wars was only a thing for me as a kid because my parents were only going to buy me 1 system.

If you have both consoles then why would you care.
I used to be like you. Then the Xbox One came out. I bought it and vowed to never buy an Xbox again until they have ten exclusives that I want to play.

Almost 3 years in nothing yet. I live in hope.

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
The only console that truly mattered was the Sega Dreamcast, unifying Arcade/PC/Console under a singular ecosystem, you could go from playing an arcade perfect port of KoF 99 to playing a near identical to PC copy of Unreal Tournament with the switch of a disc, then hop on Sonic Adventure for a bit of SEGA fun.

The fact it also came with a web browser & you could get an arcade stick or keyboard & mouse for it was also a huge deal.

iu

Even in 2023, the dreamcast remains relevant, having new releases long after the console was discontinued, as well as a fully functional online system that has people still playing.

SEGA had won the console wars, despite bowing out in 2001. The dreamcast was not only ahead of its time but also built to last, where as playstations and xboxs are made to be thrown away whenever the next "newer" version comes out.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The only console that truly mattered was the Sega Dreamcast, unifying Arcade/PC/Console under a singular ecosystem, you could go from playing an arcade perfect port of KoF 99 to playing a near identical to PC copy of Unreal Tournament with the switch of a disc, then hop on Sonic Adventure for a bit of SEGA fun.

The fact it also came with a web browser & you could get an arcade stick or keyboard & mouse for it was also a huge deal.

iu

Even in 2023, the dreamcast remains relevant, having new releases long after the console was discontinued, as well as a fully functional online system that has people still playing.

SEGA had won the console wars, despite bowing out in 2001. The dreamcast was not only ahead of its time but also built to last, where as playstations and xboxs are made to be thrown away whenever the next "newer" version comes out.
sega finally getting respeck put on its name. :salute:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
After the playstation showcase

1aPzjYE.jpg

After announcing activision acqusition

FJ4hqI1WQAQbvSA.jpg

After PS5 reveal

166-F7-C80-56-C4-422-F-80-E5-ADD77-CEFDA5-B.jpg
These nikkas are always on some Kumbaya shyt when the chips are down, but stay taking digs at Sony whenever they can. Sony never even acknowledges their existence. It's like how Samsung keeps making ads spoofing Apple and then one year later copies the same shyt - selfie camera notch, no charger in the box, no headphone jack.

This is why I can't stand when Phil congratulates Sony studios when they put out a new game, it's fake a shyt

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Console wars are corny as fukk especially on this site where you can’t even read up on information without it clogging up the threads
Stan wars directly led to The Film Room’s creation :wow:

There used to be a Stan war megathread where shyt got moved there but folks wanted it like this so what really can be done?