Xbox Turning The Tides With Gamepass...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
That's the thing. The UK physical market is small. Like, we could be talking 10k copies here. I would say, Microsoft has conditioned more of its user base to get things digitally. I'm the admitted outlier in that I'm going to get my physical copy of Forza Horizon 5 today and not download it.

My thoughts fleshed out here. There is a conditioning that has already started on Microsoft platforms.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
A 70-30 split seems reasonable considering the marketshare of both brands.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It would have anyway, theres no arguing around CoD being the bigger franchise
Aren't you done being wrong?

This cod is the worst selling since the original modern warfare (sales went up each year but not this year)

Meanwhile Halo surpassed Forza Horizon 5 as the fastest selling Xbox game of all time.

Forza passed 9 million players today :whew:
Halo has been moving twice as fast, 20 million lifetime isn't out the question :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Aren't you done being wrong?

This cod is the worst selling since the original modern warfare (sales went up each year but not this year)

Meanwhile Halo surpassed Forza Horizon 5 as the fastest selling Xbox game of all time.

Forza passed 9 million players today :whew:
Halo has been moving twice as fast, 20 million lifetime isn't out the question :wow:

None of these numbers are sales :deadmanny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
None of these numbers are sales :deadmanny:
None of those 9 million are sales :usure:
And they won't make money off the game and dlc? Or the big homie @ItWasWritten ? :umad:

You seem to be on some tekashi 69 manipulating the numbers to fake yourself Relevant :stop: These the biggest rated next gen games period. Gamers are playing them more than any Sony game period and you're crying "We don't know exact numbers :damn:"

I know I'll be playing Halo with some homies tonight my nikka, what are you playing right now.

WHAT GAME IS ON HIS LAST PLAYED LIST COLI, CAN SOMEBODY CONFIRM HIS RECEIPTS PLEASE, THANKS!!!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
None of those 9 million are sales :usure:
And they won't make money off the game and dlc? Or the big homie @ItWasWritten ? :umad:

You seem to be on some tekashi 69 manipulating the numbers to fake yourself Relevant :stop: These the biggest rated next gen games period. Gamers are playing them more than any Sony game period and you're crying "We don't know exact numbers :damn:"

I know I'll be playing Halo with some homies tonight my nikka, what are you playing right now.

WHAT GAME IS ON HIS LAST PLAYED LIST COLI, CAN SOMEBODY CONFIRM HIS RECEIPTS PLEASE, THANKS!!!

Look I can do that too :mjlol:

E7-C4-EDF6-32-FA-40-E7-BC95-5-A013701-C65-A.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Look I can do that too :mjlol:

E7-C4-EDF6-32-FA-40-E7-BC95-5-A013701-C65-A.jpg
Yeah but that's Sony and they keep things MAN-DA-TORY!!!

Remember when they lied about how many copies of uncharted 3 they sold day 1? I mean myself and NeoGAF went in on that and now I'm supposed to believe them when they talk about uncharted 4, a game that nobody even liked (the dlc was good)

You have no shame bruh, and neither do they...
Did Sony Lie About PS5?

Now tell us all how uncharted could have 37 million players when it sold 15 million and only 13 million played a game online. You saying ps now rentals was 22 million?! Otherwise :laff:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
That's the thing. The UK physical market is small. Like, we could be talking 10k copies here. I would say, Microsoft has conditioned more of its user base to get things digitally. I'm the admitted outlier in that I'm going to get my physical copy of Forza Horizon 5 today and not download it.

Furthermore