Xbox Turning The Tides With Gamepass...

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I'd be impressed if these were NA numbers.

That's the thing. The UK physical market is small. Like, we could be talking 10k copies here. I would say, Microsoft has conditioned more of its user base to get things digitally. I'm the admitted outlier in that I'm going to get my physical copy of Forza Horizon 5 today and not download it.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
That's the thing. The UK physical market is small. Like, we could be talking 10k copies here. I would say, Microsoft has conditioned more of its user base to get things digitally. I'm the admitted outlier in that I'm going to get my physical copy of Forza Horizon 5 today and not download it.

Just like I thought.

Not to mention, there are actually more Series S consoles to X consoles in the UK, which is a discless console. Not to mention, why in the world would anyone that isn't a COD fan get Vanguard, it's mid this year. Nearly everyone that has played Vanguard, BF5 and Halo Infinite said Halo was the FPS to get. I had BF5 preordered and the delay basically killed it on Xbox because Halo is going to smoke it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just like I thought.

Not to mention, there are actually more Series S consoles to X consoles in the UK, which is a discless console. Not to mention, why in the world would anyone that isn't a COD fan get Vanguard, it's mid this year. Nearly everyone that has played Vanguard, BF5 and Halo Infinite said Halo was the FPS to get. I had BF5 preordered and the delay basically killed it on Xbox because Halo is going to smoke it.

Vanguard will still outsell halo

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Just like I thought.

Do u Really think digital gonna be any better :mjlol: