Xbox to expand in Japan next.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me save you some time friend.

By the 30th, you'll switch from "Sony has had no games this year" to "Y'all finished Same man 2 already huh?" "What's next?"
Nah I'll switch to Sony had 1 game this year my friend

:yeshrug:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:therethere:

Starfield is better than the last 1st party exclusive that dropped on PlayStation this year.

:mjlol:
Its pure unadulterated trash
Yelling first party this first party that when yall output is trash as fukk :mjlol: with all them studios yet yall still putting trash
Disgusting trash I want good games which is what we got over here
I don’t want that midfield disappointment trash
Hanging on to titles status when its still a huge turd of shyt :umad:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its pure unadulterated trash
Yelling first party this first party that when yall output is trash as fukk :mjlol: with all them studios yet yall still putting trash
Disgusting trash I want good games which is what we got over here
I don’t want that midfield disappointment trash
Hanging on to titles status when its still a huge turd of shyt :umad:
We know, soon.

:therethere:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Makes sense, the company that doesn’t sell consoles trying to move into the country that doesn’t buy consoles.

Genius Phil has done it again

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The Goatbox train keeps movin :blessed:

Don't you find it disturbing that you can be so excited about a company buying game studios? You should be excited about actual games the ridiculous number of studios they own now are making.

I mean they gotta be pushing like 40 studios now. Might be time to switch gears (no pun intended) produce content that excites customers over doing things most don't care about.

Sony and Nintendo fans are excited about their next projects not what companies they can consume next.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don't you find it disturbing that you can be so excited about a company buying game studios? You should be excited about actual games the ridiculous number of studios they own now are making.

I mean they gotta be pushing like 40 studios now. Might be time to switch gears (no pun intended) produce content that excites customers over doing things most don't care about.

Sony and Nintendo fans are excited about their next projects not what companies they can consume next.
R.135994ef4a6aface696e5e36e07535c5

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Everything else from that Sega leak has been shown except Jet Set Radio sequel....hmmmm....