Xbox supporters black excellence before and after it became cliche

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:camby:

Stop letting these companies play with your emotions.

These are real issues you'r reducing to a console war.
Black representation in videogames is a real issue, and Xbox been leading the industry in changing that. For you to feel angry and negged me for pointing it out is some skool daze Samuel L Jackson type shyt. fukk outta hurt :camby:
Ask people which platform they have experienced the most racism on.
Correct me if I'm wrong...

The Xbox 360 came with a mic, the ps3 not only didn't but allot of it's games didn't support chat early on. I'm the early years of online gaming there was no parties and people had to roll the dice. If you look at people, and you look at racist ppl, they still ppl, they game too, PlayStation is the most popular system today so the most gamers are there today.

What kind of logic would go "but the racist stayed on Xbox"

Xbox is the only console that went out there way to make sure you didn't have to deal with that, on Sony you could get away with anything because psn was free. Now a days everyone uses parties mostly and your don't hear anyone.

But you'll revert to 10yrs ago and act like you're not saying what fanboys for Sony don't preach? Do you see any similarities to how Trump will say some shyt while ignoring that it happens on his side? The most racist shyt I ever heard online was on ps3 in a game with like 8 regular Sony posters here, they all heard that shyt, I shot that ****** like MLK Jr said during a killzone 3 match.

You never hear me with all my angles say avoid Sony because of racism, and you never hear those Sony gamers who was there speak on it. Being disingenuous must be mandatory :scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So no games
I'm sorry you think a bunch of ps3 and ps4 games = games. While simultaneously hating on backwards compatibility :mindblown:

And mostly virgins play ratchet and clank :patrice:

Do I need to continue? ok...

Your games run at the same resolution as series S games, your storage is good for about 7 games now but probably 4 once next gen hits it's stride, you don't have machine learning and your system will reduce resolution and more if it overheats. A hot house will have you gaming in 720p :scust:

But hey, I'm sure Sony will showcase black excellence eventually :yawn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly supporting Sony over Microsoft might be c00n behavior:yeshrug:

tenor.gif