Xbox stopping multiplatform games from announcing they multiplatform until 2 days later.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This legit happened at every Sony event.

Most people don't even know games shown at Sony events are multiplat.

Do we know if ff16 is on Xbox :jbhmm:
No it doesn't. If the game is multi-platform and not a timed/exclusive, the press release comes out right after the game is shown. MS had a 2 day embargo on a press release/announcement, which is unheard of on 3rd party games. You don't have to defend this or deflect, because when we get down to it, everybody does things to benefit their platform. Still hilarious though.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it doesn't. If the game is multi-platform and not a timed/exclusive, the press release comes out right after the game is shown. MS had a 2 day embargo on a press release/announcement, which is unheard of on 3rd party games. You don't have to defend this or deflect, because when we get down to it, everybody does things to benefit their platform. Still hilarious though.
So everybody broke embargo the day of, event was just yesterday afternoon.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So two JAPANESE devs that are 1 day behind that announced multiple platforms 24 hour later Microsoft had a 48 hour embargo on.

Makes sense

:snoop:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
who, in their right mind, would think those games would be exclusive to Xbox? especially if they weren't reveled as being "only on Xbox" or whatever. it's Sony that always pulls this shyt with the fine print:

deathloop-timed-console-exclusive-advertisement-playstation-5-640x360.jpg