Xbox Series X wins “The Most Wanted Tech” award at Gamescom.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
So you mean to tell me the same SX that:

- will play all next gen cross-platform games at a higher fidelity than any other console on the market including the ps5

- will have total cross-generational BC with a next gen boost mode for every xbox game ever created (ps cant even promise basic BC for all ps4 games)

- currently has almost twice as many next gen game announcements than the ps5

- has forward compatibility for controllers etc when the ps5 doesnt

- will have a 1TB standard storage cap compared to ps5's ~800gb standard storage cap

- is the only next gen console able to run games with 2 petabytes worth of data like MSFS due to cloud infrastructure (imagine what other ground breaking games that tech will produce down the line)

Won some bullsht tech award over the ps5?
Im done with gamescom, someone tell me where to pre-order rashet and clank :mjcry:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

- will play all next gen cross-platform games at a higher fidelity than any other console on the market including the ps5

- will have total cross-generational BC with a next gen boost mode for every xbox game ever created (ps cant even promise basic BC for all ps4 games)

- will have a 1TB standard storage cap compared to ps5's ~800gb standard storage cap

- is the only next gen console able to run games with 2 petabytes worth of data like MSFS due to cloud infrastructure (imagine what other ground breaking games that tech will produce down the line)

Im done with gamescom, someone tell me where to pre-order rashet and clank
CFBW6bb.png
a4Xz5dv.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Im done with gamescom, someone tell me where to pre-order rashet and clank :mjcry:
The pain in this post :mjlol:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Cross gen games in 2020 and most of 2021, what exactly will people even want to play on the Series X?

Maybe the exclusives announced

Or, who knows, maybe next gen multi-plats which will likely make up 90% of their game library

Some people aint cool with second best, some want to play their games in the highest fidelity possible

Crazy, I know :whoa:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Or, who knows, maybe next gen multi-plats which will likely make up 90% of their game library

Some people aint cool with second best, some want to play their games in the highest fidelity possible

what exclusives? Halo infinite? :mjlol: shyt looked like it was running on the OG Xbox

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

That 12 TF power in full display. :damn:

c51.jpg

:laff:

Embrarassing

@Da King

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
what exclusives? Halo infinite? :mjlol: shyt looked like it was running on the OG Xbox

Yes because halo infinite will be the only SX exclusive

Normally id assume no one is dumb enough to believe that, but ive read worse on here :mjcry:

Also I like how you ignored that the xbox will play all multi-plats at a higher fidelity than the ps5

And that if you want to play 90% of next gen games at the highest fidelity on console you'll need to get a SX

Or that the SX has announced almost twice as many next gen exclusives than PS5

But lets not let the truth get in the way of stupidity, post another tired criage meme, that gets daps on here :blessed:

In fact how much do you want to bet that a sony stan will post it again after your post

That 12 TF power in full display. :damn:

c51.jpg

:laff:

Embrarassing

@Da King

@Da King:mjgrin:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes because halo infinite will be the only SX exclusive

Normally id assume no one is dumb enough to believe that, but ive read worse on here :mjcry:

Also I like how you ignored that the xbox will play all multi-plats at a higher fidelity than the ps5

And that if you want to play 90% of next gen games at the highest fidelity on console you'll need to get a SX

didn't know the games were released yet to tell the difference :mjgrin:

Or that the SX has announced almost twice as many next gen exclusives than PS5
name em ....and not the gamepass shovelware either :mjgrin:

But lets not let the truth get in the way of stupidity, post another tired criage meme, that gets daps on here :blessed:

In fact how much do you want to bet that a sony stan will post it again after your post

you think you gonna avoid Craig?????
YNZ8UOf.png

NOPE

halo-washed.gif