:wtf:

:laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
However, Xbox 360 was the goat and one of my favorite consoles of all time. But don't know how the fukk Microsoft fukked it up when they dropped Xbox One.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Let me break down your own bullshyt source for your braindead "I failed media studies" ass.

1. Your primary source is Gamesrant who then use GamingSmart as their source, and GamingSmart are using VGChartZ as their sales source and StatCounter as some kind of "What's your favourite console" survey source.

2. The VGChartz information - which is a year old - DOES NOT SUPPORT anything Gamesrant/GamingSmart said in terms of sales. In fact, it says the following:

Through the first seven weeks available in the US the PlayStation 5 is ahead of the Switch and Xbox Series X|S. The PS5 is ahead of the Xbox Series X|S by 500,475 units and is 794,406 units ahead of the Switch.

The PS5 has sold 1.82 million in seven weeks in the US, while the Xbox Series X|S sold 1.32 million units and the Switch 1.03 million units.

Looking at the marketshare through seven weeks, the PlayStation 5 currently leads. The PS5 has a 43.7 percent marketshare, the Xbox Series X|S sits at 31.7 percent, and the Switch at 24.6 percent.

3. However, the other source StatCounter, which seems to be a unclear survey asking about console preference (not about sales) has it 50/50 in terms of PS5/XB1 responders in January 2021. Now, in Dec 2021, it has it as 90% in favour of PS5 and 8% for XB1. :mjlol:

Conclusion: Gamesrant/GamingSmart intentionally conflated some preference survey with actual sales figures to sell a fake headline to the permanently braindead aka @Pressure at the.coli.com.:unimpressed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sales in the U.S was fairly equal last gen.
PS4 vs Xbox One in the US – VGChartz Gap Charts – April 2020.

I know VGchartz ain’t the best but it’s all we got for this topic.

It’s just that PlayStation sells so much around the rest of the world and Xbox does not.

Which makes you clowns talk of “sales” so hilarious. Y’all stanning the fact that random people in ubekastan like PlayStation more than Xbox. :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s just that PlayStation sells so much around the rest of the world and Xbox does not.

Which makes you clowns talk of “sales” so hilarious. Y’all stanning the fact that random people in ubekastan like PlayStation more than Xbox. :mjlol:

Look at this old "Murica! Murica! Murica!" redneck ass motherfukker. :huhldup:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
You don't have to hope. Corporations never put out unflattering numbers they aren't required to put out. They'll always frame things in a positive light.
“42,348,352 achievements were unlocked worldwide in the month of September” :blessed:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps

VGchartz though bruh :lupe: . I can't co-sign on using them as a source but I'm giving props for the Uzbekistan joke :russ:.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can't get accurate numbers because Microsoft wont release their numbers because they are behind Playstation in console sales - it really is as simple as that, fukk whatever else you are on about.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I know they're pretty embarrassed over getting out sold by the Switch, and having PlayStation pretty much double their sales if not more.

For a company eager to share sales they don't keep that same energy for the Xbox. :mjlit:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Xbox 360 outsold the PS3 for most of it's generation. In the end Microsoft abandoned the 360 and the PS3 passed it. Since then it hasn't even been close. The PS4 probably has sold 2-3x the Xbox One. The PS5 and Xbox Series are probably as close as they'll ever be right now.
The didn’t abandon the 360 they tried to go with the Kinect