Xbox Series X officially launching in November

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Its funny how sony trolled them with power.

At first the og ps4 was more powerful than xbox one, then mid way through the gen MS decided they needed to one up Sony on power, which is when Sony said "uhhhh no" and then proceeded to provide whats most important, games :laff:. MS still hasn't learned :wow:
:mjlol:MS proceeded not to drop a single game showing off all that power

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear u mentally retarded to buy a Xbox day 1
:patrice:

So I can buy a much more powerful system, and have access to all my library for round about 499 or I can buy a weaker system play a spiderman dlc expansion and godfall for about 499 plus another 100 or so for the games?

:jbhmm:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:patrice:

So I can buy a much more powerful system, and have access to all my library for round about 499 or I can buy a weaker system play a spiderman dlc expansion and godfall for about 499 plus another 100 or so for the games?

:jbhmm:
fukk Xbox. This is the last Xbox console u idiots can buy. This shyt about to get massacred by ps5

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Why do people (xbots) keep calling the new Miles game DLC?

I honestly don't know I'm not being facetious . Was this actually DLC that they decided to convert to a full release? I haven't read anything saying that so I am wondering where it comes from.

Is it the same exact city or something?

EDIT: So I looked into it, so it's a remaster of the first game with the Miles expansion included?

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I looked at the games currently on game pass and y’all can’t be serious. I could see if you were just getting a Larry and hadn’t played any of these games yet :snoop: but the selling point for your next gen system are games that have been out for years?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

I honestly don't know I'm not being facetious . Was this actually DLC that they decided to convert to a full release? I haven't read anything saying that so I am wondering where it comes from.

EDIT: So I looked into it, so it's a remaster of the first game with the Miles expansion included?

as far as I know it’s an expansion from the last game. Graphics are upgraded though for the 5.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's an "expansion" the way The Lost Legacy was an expansion of Uncharted 4 e.g. it's not a full on sequel but it's a new game.
Insomniac confirms Spider-Man: Miles Morales is a standalone PS5 game

UC4 was about 17 hours and The Lost Legacy was 10 hours or so.
Spider-Man PS4 was about 20 hours so using the same scale I'd assume it's around 12 or so hours long? Only way to know if it's truly a full game is if it comes out and is less than 6 hours long or some shyt.

It's not just Spider-Man PS5 remastered with a quest marker for Miles Morales on the map.
There was a rumor that Spider-Man was being bundled in with the game but Idk about that seeing as to how the PS5 can literally play PS4 games with existing PS4 games being upgraded for free from certain developers so I can't imagine Sony okaying a paid remaster.

People calling it a DLC or "remaster with DLC" are just trying to downplay the game.

Last edited: