Xbox Series X Gameplay Demo Shows Multiple Crashes and Missing Backwards Compatible Games

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
AngryMadeupAmericanmarten-max-1mb.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yongyea made a video about the backwards compatibility and got a response from Microsoft that says that any game not compatible currently have bugs and should be available by launch.

The games might start to crash if you have more than 5 games ready for quick resume. Microsoft recommends only 5 games max but they dont limit you so you're free to keep booting up games until they start crashing. Yongyea had up to 9 games on quick resume before they crashed.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Alanah Pearce: Xbox Series X gameplay demo & speed test

that is wrong. I haven't watched video so I'm not sure if that's how they're characterized. press is receiving firmware updates that enable 200-500 BC games per update roughly once a week. if it's currently not playable for us, that does NOT mean it will not be part of BC suite; we've been told to expect everything that works on Xbox One X to work on this.

Sony stans with another classic nonsense thread while you clowns still have not even seen a real PS5 or any game running on one. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is terrible, but then I seen this on the weaker system...

And then I thought, you know, if there's issues at launch then we'll cross that bridge then. But all signs pointing to there's nothing to see here so I'm content.

Still waiting on ps5's to hit the wild, I'm certain everyone will work flawlessly. Hopefully Microsoft can learn a thing or two from Sony after they achieve that :salute: