Xbox says fukk Travis Scott, we got real OG's on the greener side

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you figure that Travis Scott doesn't play playstation?
Nah I'm sure he play's pretty casually, much like most people.

Snoops goes to tournaments, has or had a esport teams and regularly rages out playing games. Same with someone like Tpain, tyler or logic even lupe and others to certain extent

I've never seen travis scott game, reference games in his music.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Some of Your threads are so corny breh lol
Name one :hhh:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

try every single damn one...his posts too

only reason I don’t block him is because I then lose access to his threads and sometimes ppl post useful info or shyt I wasn’t privy to in the process of countering his bullshyt
What you just said is exactly what I do when dealing with every post you guys make. Nobody from your entire side post anything of significance. I then post facts and sometimes you learn things while discussing the truth. That's how the rec room was won. You are content with just opinion based posting which makes you a clown ass nikka for real, re-evaluate your life my nikka :scust:

100%. The definition of a Try Hard.
I'm flattered you think something I don't even think about requires a try hard mentality. But everything I say came true. Let @Kamikaze Revy know vr is in route...
Let me give you some dap breh
Wash your hands first
MS offices: how can we make xbox cool again?

CAC nerd: well our color scheme is green and the gangster rapper snoop "smokes green" and is popular. Let's send him a free xbox so he can show it off to his followers.

MS Offices: GENIUS!

:camby:
Dj Paul's arm: This will be a hilarious post
Dj Paul's peers: :patrice:
“How does this benefit the Xbox brand”
Snoop promotes everything from UFC to Martha Stewart, is seen even more than Travis. Let's have snoop and Travis do a vs :hhh:
Xbox for the OGs:myman:

PS5 for the hype demons :huhldup:

Speaking of demons...

And while I seen that a while ago and was like "maybe :yeshrug:"

What's eyes popping is all the shyt that came up while just looking for the above video. This nikka really into satanic shyt and it's clear why he's getting the push he does :scust:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Name one :hhh:

What you just said is exactly what I do when dealing with every post you guys make. Nobody from your entire side post anything of significance. I then post facts and sometimes you learn things while discussing the truth. That's how the rec room was won. You are content with just opinion based posting which makes you a clown ass nikka for real, re-evaluate your life my nikka :scust:

I'm flattered you think something I don't even think about requires a try hard mentality. But everything I say came true. Let @Kamikaze Revy know vr is in route...

Wash your hands first

Dj Paul's arm: This will be a hilarious post
Dj Paul's peers: :patrice:

Snoop promotes everything from UFC to Martha Stewart, is seen even more than Travis. Let's have snoop and Travis do a vs :hhh:

Speaking of demons...

And while I seen that a while ago and was like "maybe :yeshrug:"

What's eyes popping is all the shyt that came up while just looking for the above video. This nikka really into satanic shyt and it's clear why he's getting the push he does :scust:

full