Xbox rejected GTA 3 because it didn't think Rockstar could make it

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
weren't a lot of Microsoft execs in charge of the decision-making at that time?
this story would make sense then. They treated Xbox as their hobby

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I didn't have the vision either. A young AKM-95 was stuck inside my house in a cast and I remember my friends came over one day talking about have you played GTA and they explained you can do whatever you want.I thought they were lying until they brought it over the next day and I was :gladbron:...and was hooked instantly.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup back when Bioware was a GOAT level developer... before EA bought them. :mjcry:

game is not bad…only played a few minutes but the graphics don’t look bad at all and the combat is fun…only thing is it doesn’t take up my whole TV screen and o spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out wtf is the “white” button…gonna have to see if the new xbox controller has a “white” button equivalent to the OG xbox controller

*edit*

ok LB = white button/RB = black button

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
game is not bad…only played a few minutes but the graphics don’t look bad at all and the combat is fun…only thing is it doesn’t take up my whole TV screen and o spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out wtf is the “white” button…gonna have to see if the new xbox controller has a “white” button equivalent to the OG xbox controller

*edit*

ok LB = white button/RB = black button

this old dude punched the hell out this ship :mjlol:

story is intriguing…the gameplay is definitely outdated tho…fighting feels too stiff…will see how long I can power thru it