Xbox Really Doesn't Have Any Games To Show...

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
We all know if u only own a larry u failed. But as someone who has both a ps4 and gaming pc i cant lie and say i haven't been eating of their newfound dedication to pcs. Bought Gears 4,Crackdown 3, and Sunset overdrive on the pc and i'll also be getting gears 5 and all the halos!

Honestly i only have ps4 for the exclusives. Everything else is on my pc.
do you play multiplayer games on your PC tho?

online gaming on PC is scust because of all the cheaters/hackers :scusthov:

my PC is only for single-player shyt honestly :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stans are wild, xbox showed over 10 exclusives.

But I guess since they all don't look like Uncharted clones they don't count.

:mjlol:
h31BE7231

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I don't understand the "no games" complaint.

There where games.

I know cause I played them.
there were games but they were mainly third party or titles u could also get on PC (minus Halo 5)

Microsoft pretty much gave u no reason to buy an xbox this gen if u already owned a PC and a PS4

So when i say games, i mean exclusive system sellers that could only be played on an XBOX and nowhere else

and in that regard they had no games

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
there were games but they were mainly third party or titles u could also get on PC (minus Halo 5)

Microsoft pretty much gave u no reason to buy an xbox this gen if u already owned a PC and a PS4

So when i say games, i mean exclusive system sellers that could only be played on an XBOX and nowhere else

and in that regard they had no games

They did show exclusives though I really don't get it . They may have not been games I'm intrested in but exclusives none the less.

This show was filler and that's fine. We on to the next xbox.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
they just put a random ass flight simulator in their main showcase... :gucci:
Who really shows new major titles the final year of a console’s mainstream life when they aren’t years into development?

Ninja Theory and Obsidian are both showing games that were in development before Microsoft bought them.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw alot of games it's the end of the consoles life they working on what's next and they don't want to show it until next year.

Xbox One will be around for awhile. True next gen isn't starting until 3 or 4 years after Scarlett. Especially with gamepass for microsoft it's all about locking in as many people into that service. Alot of new games aren't going to be as graphically great as they could be because they will have to be designed for xbox one. I can see sony doing the same thing with the PS4 too.