Xbox Really Doesn't Have Any Games To Show...

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Gears 3 was their last actually great exclusive(Excluding the forza games) ffs the one is nearing it's end without any interesting exclusives meanwhile the 4 has such generational classics like bloodborne,god of war fukking levels.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas been on Microsoft head for like a decade plus about abandoning PC. PC nikkas said we hongry like Tyrese so Microsoft feeding them nikkas.:yeshrug:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
nikkas been on Microsoft head for like a decade plus about abandoning PC. PC nikkas said we hongry like Tyrese so Microsoft feeding them nikkas.:yeshrug:

I'm reading around the net and the general audience is pleased with what Xbox had today. They are going into their 6th year on the console. They are all about growing the user base and having a wide variety of games to appeal to people still buying. You have the hardcore games at or near launch to push games, it's a waste to do it for the xb1, save your ammo for the Scarlett. I got what I wanted today. Glad y'all nikkas don't run a gaming business. Would be broke as fukk lol.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
We all know if u only own a larry u failed. But as someone who has both a ps4 and gaming pc i cant lie and say i haven't been eating of their newfound dedication to pcs. Bought Gears 4,Crackdown 3, and Sunset overdrive on the pc and i'll also be getting gears 5 and all the halos!

Honestly i only have ps4 for the exclusives. Everything else is on my pc.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We all know if u only own a larry u failed. But as someone who has both a ps4 and gaming pc i cant lie and say i haven't been eating of their newfound dedication to pcs. Bought Gears 4,Crackdown 3, and Sunset overdrive on the pc and i'll also be getting gears 5 and all the halos!

Honestly i only have ps4 for the exclusives. Everything else is on my pc.

and that's perfectly fine since you don't even need an xbox to play their shyt :mjlol: