Xbox playing timed chess out here: Offered call of duty for PS+ (Sony too salty to accept)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
fresh-prince-we.gif
That's right Jaz, WE :ufdup:

dj-jazzy-jeff-kicked-out-uncle-phil.gif

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
So, I took a several-year long break from the coli and returned a few months ago. Has it been established during my absence that PS5/Court here has a mental illness?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

So I was curious about this garbage post (Great Garbage post btw KS) because the wording is suspect. Doesn't say where/how/why
So then I peeped the article to see if its based on anything significant or hyperbole and well :patrice:
So its based on "SEARCHES" from Rakuten who clai its from Google Trending charts
The PS5 is the most searched for item on that.. on google trends :dahell:

I'm sure most of you never heard of and used google trends. Here, familiarize yourselves with it
And here's what they did in writing...
Rakuten used Google Trends to research which items are the most searched for in each state in the US during the Christmas period. Their research revealed that the PlayStation 5 took the top spot, with it being the most searched-for item in thirteen states, including Louisiana, Texas, Florida, and Utah
So in conclusion, SMOKE & MIRRORS/DELUSION.
And all you need to do is make a tweet and title it "Most WANTED ITEM THIS XMAS" when the truth is it was the most searched for item according to Rakuten. And they say during a period that isn't even over with yet :snoop:

So am I wrong abnout this, but didn't King Sun see this tweet somewhere and think "Man :krs: This will show those xbots that they not as popular as the stats/etc show" Why else would he post this? Think about it before you call me the crazy one...
So, I took a several-year long break from the coli and returned a few months ago. Has it been established during my absence that PS5/Court here has a mental illness?
nikkaz taking years off just to come back and hate because he's apart of that same crowd :francis:
And that article ended on a fanboy rant that made me chuckle as I read it. Damn shame I got to sift thru all this bullshyt just to speak on truths...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
People still like bigger screens
He's still going on with the Schtick that was based on "I'll show those xbot's :krs:"
And then the LIE becomes the truth, and then it infects other players and then stupidity is the norm.

If you're confused on what I'm saying here, peep this...

Its not that people like bigger screens as much as its people believe smaller lies.
nikkaz having what if conversations while believing its reality :wow:

@GoPro is right, combating mental illness can lead to PTSD. But I'll just disengage if I get too close :myman:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Dude... you're in 3rd, aint noone want a lamebox when PS5 and Switch piff are around

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
And I swear it's 60% of threads in here! And another 20% become those threads when someone tags someone on some fukk shyt or starts a tangent that has nothing to do with the OP/topic at hand.
There are levels to what you're saying and since I never seen you before I have to educate you on how things are around here.

For the most part, you're absolutely right.

But again, there's levels to this shyt. TheColi.com is not a news site. Its not trying to be reset/neogaf/IGN/etc. So if you want just straight gaming discussions with no bullshyt? Go to another site, save yourself :ufdup:
Now in your pursuit of Forum civility, you also have to take into account this a a videogame section and the truth is videogames are not important enough to have to have these serious based threads at all times. Each page holds up to like 30 threads? Is there 30topcs really worth talking about at a time?

Basically what I'm trying to convey is there are less popular sites that have more information, always had, always will. And some of those sites will never amount to shyt. The Coli is a spinoff from SOHH which was a success until 4chizzo came thru and bin laden the building... with Demo Charges :merchant:
So this site which is assocaite with black excellence is more than just games. Its a community. And if you don't like anyone in this community then we handle it like we do in the streets. All you have to do is block the posters you don't care for and none of their post will exist in your timeline anymore.

So then it becomes are you mad that some of those people garner attention at all? :umad:
You in my thread talking all this shyt so you passive agressive coming at me, but this thread is basically a spinoff of the actual problem this site has.
Point out any LIES in the OP and your rant will be warranted. Otherwise, what is your opinion on sony being too salty to accept PS+ access to COD?
Or continue being a hypocrite...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Games go to die with Microsoft. Activation sales down 30 something percent. The merger will just hasten the death of the company and the death of old school gaming. But that's always been Microsoft's goal to destroy gaming so they can push whatever new garbage they have in their ecosystem

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft doesn’t care about gaming anymore then Tencent does, its just a means to another end for them