Xbox playing timed chess out here: Offered call of duty for PS+ (Sony too salty to accept)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Sony literally has no argument and will lose the court case. Microsoft does not have to offer COD for PS+ and if Sony doesn't cut it out, guess who will not get COD in their streaming service (without paying extra for it of course :youngsabo: )

But it's ok, $70 games for first party titles is to be expected :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Desperate as fukk.

Even if true, them offering it on PS+ wouldn’t prevent them from removing it.

Damn, those regulators got y’all Xpublicans stressing!
We're spending 80 billion dollars for one company, you call it stress, we call it investments for the future. Only ones losing sleep is Sony and it's Stan base because Xbox winning means your ecosystem is not guaranteed 10yrs from now :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We're spending 80 billion dollars for one company, you call it stress, we call it investments for the future. Only ones losing sleep is Sony and it's Stan base because Xbox winning means your ecosystem is not guaranteed 10yrs from now :wow:
Lol at we. I own MS stock so if anyone should be saying “we” it’s me! :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lol at we. I own MS stock so if anyone should be saying “we” it’s me! :mjlol:
You act like you the only person with M$ stock, gtfoh. And you was more stan than business man so you invested more and longer with sony than you did Microsoft. I remember you bragging about profits. But M$ stock has gone up much more than sony's has over the years so :stopitslime:

COD will moonlight in PS+, especially older titles. Whle every COD will essentially be Free to Play on Xbox :wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If you don’t got none shut yo ass up with the “we”. You ain’t gettin a dime out of anything they do. :umad:
How you know I don't have bitcoin on deck cuz cashapp be taking bits n pieces off transactions and reinvests it into M$ stock
How you know I don't do that?

But for shyts n giggles lets say I don't have stock. I do have stock in the ecosystem, and I do benefit from everything they put into that ecosystem.
I paid over $500 for the system, so I have stock, invested and have a vested interest in the success of the platform.
And regardless of stock, I, me, WE reap the benefits when the "stock" is good. We as in We the gamers.

When Microsoft spends $70billion do you go "Man WE spent 70 billion" cuz you have $72 in stock?
Nah nikka :stop: Only time you say "We" is when you say "Oh lawdy Massa, is WE SICK"

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
fresh-prince-we.gif