Xbox one x makes history in japan

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
stock says otherwise. :francis:

MS as a company is more than fine, Xbox division isn't the one driving their business. They have WinOffice and more importantly the last few years and counting it has been their could services BY FAR. That arm of their business is caking hard as fukk. They could drop or sell off the Xbox division and wouldn't be hurt one bit.

Playstation is a core component of Sony's business. They are complete opposites of MS. So they have more of an interest to make sure Playstation does well.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Its funny seeing alot of pro Xbox people on here shyt on Japan when in reality. They got their core design, controller design and game push by adopting a bunch of shyt from Sega. The console started out as fukkin Dreamcast 2.0. From 2K to Jet Set Radio to Shenmue. Etc etc. Yet u see these nikkas shytting on Japan heavy in here.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Breh you are a straight Militant Cuck Fukk outta my thread :camby:

And take your fake ass to Higher Learning
How the fukk is your moist ass going to tell me to go anywhere? Avy looking like you posing for your GRINDR profile pic. Go back to the shadows you fukking lurker. No one gives a fukk about your bullshyt threads.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk is your moist ass going to tell me to go anywhere? Avy looking like you posing for your GRINDR profile pic. Go back to the shadows you fukking lurker. No one gives a fukk about your bullshyt threads.

No one gives a fukk yet you up in here posting in my thread. Moist.... you nuttin but a be tough for the coli breh.

:mjlol: Log off and go get you some p*ssy breh and don't watch my avi you suspect ass bytch.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
1,344 that's the lowest sales in history for a console debut in japan.
it's a mid-gen upgrade for a console that didn't sell well over there in the first place

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:laff: dating simulator....:mjlol: man y'all know Xbox players don't get no bytches stop playing.. :mjgrin:

:russ: I get bytches but I am faithfully married now :shaq:

I was reference Japaneses types of games and shyt they like. Feet smell simulator with some VR type headsets..Microsoft gotta become Japanese in Japan to sell. Too much masculinity with shooters n sports