Xbox One X Enhanced games list(CURRENT GEN)

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
?

This is a list of CURRENT GEN games mostly. How you skip over an ENTIRE list of games to focus on six 360 games which is just supplementary info?

Anyway Halo 5 looks great on the X1X.

I just don't see the point of the thread :yeshrug:

Microsoft has had a good track record of not only trying new methods to make 3rd party games look better/run smoother in the past 2+ years, but doing a lot of this shyt without requiring a double dip :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Also @Cladyclad I am not lashing out at all. I just legit don't see the point of this thread.

Unlike you I don't really participate in that stanning nonsense. You are one of the forums that makes this section of the coli unbearable with your bs.

Continue on, I guess :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just don't see the point of the thread :yeshrug:

Microsoft has had a good track record of not only trying new methods to make 3rd party games look better/run smoother in the past 2+ years, but doing a lot of this shyt without requiring a double dip :yeshrug:
Let's take it 1 step at a time cowboy.

Do you realize that the list of the games in the OP are CURRENT GENERATION GAMES?

The entire point of the X1X is to make games look better.. just like how the PS4 Pro did and you're talking about MSFT trying new methods?? :what: That falls on the developer. What are you talking about?

This isn't all about BC enhancements. It's like you literally just scrolled down the thread and saw that one video and said "oh why is this thread talking about BC?"

This makes me suspect that a lot of you dudes really don't read the OP :skip: It's literally mind boggling how you can see a thread, with a list of current gen games that will have/have X1X patches/support and you start talking about some other shyt. :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s a damn shame u gotta explain a thread like this:russ:

Dudes so used to being dogged out. They lashing out for no reason
Son, I'm literally confused. How in the world can someone... like you need to literally ignore the wall of games in the OP just to pretend that this thread isn't about that but instead about 360 X1X enhancements.

I swear some of these dudes just read what they want to read. Then to top it off this guy is talking about stanning... :mindblown: Idk man idk.

It's like

giphy.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Also @Cladyclad I am not lashing out at all. I just legit don't see the point of this thread.

Unlike you I don't really participate in that stanning nonsense. You are one of the forums that makes this section of the coli unbearable with your bs.

Continue on, I guess :yeshrug:
Lol don’t u think if u are copping a Larry wouldn’t u want to have a place where u can see all the games that are enhanced?

I’m a fact based poster. So :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But i thought we werent suppose to include tv pricing in total cost of console gaming but we include monitor cost in cost of pc gaming :ohhh:

Who knew you need a tv to play console :ohhh:
If you're doing comparisons, then on PC to achieve 4k 60fps and hdr in say Forza 7 on Max settings. What would you need inside and out of a PC. You would need a monitor that does that which I hear is extremely expensive, more expensive than a t.v. that can do the same. Could you link an affordable 4k/HDR monitor in a decent size. And if that's too easy then how much would a capable equivalent PC cost? If we are comparing that is :manny:
It’s a damn shame u gotta explain a thread like this:russ:

Dudes so used to being dogged out. They lashing out for no reason
And who are these "dudes" lashing out :popcorn:
Lol don’t u think if u are copping a Larry wouldn’t u want to have a place where u can see all the games that are enhanced?

I’m a fact based poster. So :ufdup:
Nobody would come to this website, to know about Xbox stuff in a thread created by Fatboi1. Seriously, you not even trying to be logical as you sit here full of shyt, acting as if this is good for the forum!!!

When I took my break from here it was because you champions claimed it was me, I was to disruptive. Well sir, I deal with facts unlike you. Fact is this list is inaccurate. Seems to be intentional too. Gears 4 patch makes it so campaign can be played 60fps, he has it as only 30which is an option but not the rule. It's a big deal with one of the biggest games on the system but let's get that wrong :tu:

A lot of the info is wrong and this threads creation is too new to be this outdated from the jump. Guess it's just jokes tho right :yawn:

List of Xbox One X Enhanced games - Wikipedia
Who cares if they enhance old games I’m in it for the UHD and Dolby Atmos :takedat:
Current games get enhanced to uhd visuals with Dolby atmos included :win:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If you're doing comparisons, then on PC to achieve 4k 60fps and hdr in say Forza 7 on Max settings. What would you need inside and out of a PC. You would need a monitor that does that which I hear is extremely expensive, more expensive than a t.v. that can do the same. Could you link an affordable 4k/HDR monitor in a decent size. And if that's too easy then how much would a capable equivalent PC cost? If we are comparing that is :manny:

Nobody would come to this website, to know about Xbox stuff in a thread created by Fatboi1. Seriously, you not even trying to be logical as you sit here full of shyt, acting as if this is good for the forum!!!

When I took my break from here it was because you champions claimed it was me, I was to disruptive. Well sir, I deal with facts unlike you. Fact is this list is inaccurate. Seems to be intentional too. Gears 4 patch makes it so campaign can be played 60fps, he has it as only 30which is an option but not the rule. It's a big deal with one of the biggest games on the system but let's get that wrong :tu:

A lot of the info is wrong and this threads creation is too new to be this outdated from the jump. Guess it's just jokes tho right :yawn:

:gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Must be some sort of issue with this patch as it drops resolution even lower than the PS4 Pro(1440P) to 1296P at the same stress points.