Xbox One X backwards compatibility is GOAT.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So wait are they still going to make backwards compatible games work on future consoles. Or is this a wrap period on what you can play going forward.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So wait are they still going to make backwards compatible games work on future consoles. Or is this a wrap period on what you can play going forward.

The team who were committed to making BC work all went to work on the new system.

The new system will maintain BC from Xbox to 360 to Xbox One

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The team who were committed to making BC work all went to work on the new system.

The new system will maintain BC from Xbox to 360 to Xbox One

So does that mean no more further titles from 360 being backwards compatible then. If so that would be pretty wack being able to play Def fight for Ny on Scarlett and not on Xbox one.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nothing is ever set in stone negro. Relax.

They have to focus on future development now as complainers like you will then start bytching because there aint enough new games. Have you even played any of the title's they've completed yet?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing is ever set in stone negro. Relax.

They have to focus on future development now as complainers like you will then start bytching because there aint enough new games. Have you even played any of the title's they've completed yet?

nikka don't quote me on some bullshyt if you ain't going to stay on topic. I'm not asking about the titles they completed i'm asking if there is still any future plans on releasing any xbox 360 titles that aren't completed. If you don't no the current answer then don't quote me nikka.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nikka don't quote me on some bullshyt if you ain't going to stay on topic. I'm not asking about the titles they completed i'm asking if there is still any future plans on releasing any xbox 360 titles that aren't completed. If you don't no the current answer then don't quote me nikka.
I quote who i want you dumb nikka. If you're too stupid to read a press release fukk you.

Hold this neg for your troubles fakkit.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I quote who i want you dumb nikka. If you're too stupid to read a press release fukk you.

Hold this neg for your troubles fakkit.

A fakkit like you don't deserve to put malcolm in his AVI. I hope your Xbox blows up in your face you fruity ass c00n.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
maybe after scarlett drops but as of now no more 360 or OG xbox games are being added to BC (they just dropped the last batch of BC games for now yesterday) they're focusing on scarlett now.