Xbox One to natively support oculous rift?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've given my opinion several times on this peripheral. I'm not the least bit excited for it. I'm glad devs are attempting to innovate, but I'm going to reserve judgment, and any hype, until it proves itself worthy with a few major releases. Until then this stuff isn't even on my radar.
Find a poster more consistent with his opinion than me. Find ONE :damn:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That stans have trouble being consistent :mjlol:
@ps4 said he should be banned if Xbox one x didn’t have VR support...
Now...VR isn’t really the wave like that. We on that 4k/120fps on 20 year old games wave. We on that, Halo Infinite can wait, I got 300 old games I never touched on GamePass wave.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Weird that phil said xbox wasn’t interested in VR only a few months ago and most of the xbots agreed, they also weren’t interested.

What changed?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weird that phil said xbox wasn’t interested in VR only a few months ago and most of the xbots agreed, they also weren’t interested.

What changed?

These dudes usually don't care about shyt their favorite brand isn't doing.

When MSFT didn't acquire studios yet they didn't care about SP games, didn't care about exclusives etc. Now that MSFT bought Zenimax and shyt, suddenly they want to act like they were always on board with exclusives. These same clowns are talking about 4K but don't care about a 4K UI.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@ps4 said he should be banned if Xbox one x didn’t have VR support...
Now...VR isn’t really the wave like that. We on that 4k/120fps on 20 year old games wave. We on that, Halo Infinite can wait, I got 300 old games I never touched on GamePass wave.
This is obviously sarcasm.

But coming from you, a collector with hundreds of games, seems you would be the one supporting backwards compatibility support.

This a case of Sony stan narratives being at odds with your own personal situation:mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And shout out to @Fatboi1 for re-discovering this thread and my prophetic posting.:salute:
So the coli deems this news not worthy of conversation, but the next thread titled "Larrybox eats a hamburger" will do numbers

A tech forum that's totally disinterested in tech:ehh:

Subforum should be renamed "The Fanboy"

:smh:
:wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This is obviously sarcasm.

But coming from you, a collector with hundreds of games, seems you would be the one supporting backwards compatibility support.

This a case of Sony stan narratives being at odds with your own personal situation:mjpls:
I’ve torched every Sony stan on here consistently for making excuses for Sony regarding their lack of backwards compatibility. You know this. That point plays a huge part in why the elite cornballs on here call me a “safe poster”.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’ve torched every Sony stan on here consistently for making excuses for Sony regarding their lack of backwards compatibility. You know this. That point plays a huge part in why the elite cornballs on here call me a “safe poster”.
Well don’t be clowning people playing “old games” then.

Xbox series X should be very exciting to you considering you can play 4 generations of games on it :ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well don’t be clowning people playing “old games” then.

Xbox series X should very exciting to you considering you can play 4 generations of games on it :ehh:
That aspect is absolutely exciting to me.

Ya’ll still catching these jokes for not having a single NEW game to go with your NEW console though. :umad: