Xbox One To Have A Similar Solution to huMA – Xbox One Dev

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Mmm-hmm. Should I take the word of an exec of AMD who made the chips for the 2 systems or should I take the word of an anonymous Xbox Dev is only know for doing damage control for Xbox? :ohhh:
:comeon: he's a rep, He didn't make anything. Reps are wrong/mistaken all the time. Amd came out and clarified.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And how would that dev know? :beli:
It's not a dev.

First off it was a bad translation from an Italian flame bate article.

The quote just said that the new amd GPUs have HUMA. The author of the article extrapolated that to mean the ps4 has it and the Xbox doesn't which makes the ps4 more powerfull.

And a shytty translation of the article attributed the authors views to the amd PR PERSON. (He's no exec as you keep saying)

The official statement from amd is that the apu that both the ps4 and Xbox is based on doesnt have this feature.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's not a dev.

First off it was a bad translation from an Italian flame bate article.

The quote just said that the new amd GPUs have HUMA. The author of the article extrapolated that to mean the ps4 has it and the Xbox doesn't which makes the ps4 more powerfull.

And a shytty translation of the article attributed the authors views to the amd PR PERSON. (He's no exec as you keep saying)

The official statement from amd is that the apu that both the ps4 and Xbox is based on doesnt have this feature.

"UPDATE: AMD contacted me again to make another comment. Essentially, they said that the correction statement to the original statement claiming hUMA was part PS4 was "inaccurrate" but that this correction does NOT mean the opposite claim is true. Even when pressed for a more specific and debate-ending comment, AMD wouldn't give us any more information. "

Sounds to me that the AMD Rep talked too much and wasn't supposed to reveal that info. :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"UPDATE: AMD contacted me again to make another comment. Essentially, they said that the correction statement to the original statement claiming hUMA was part PS4 was "inaccurrate" but that this correction does NOT mean the opposite claim is true. Even when pressed for a more specific and debate-ending comment, AMD wouldn't give us any more information. "

Sounds to me that the AMD Rep talked too much and wasn't supposed to reveal that info. :mjpls:

The pr rep never said any of the stuff in the place. All he said was that amd has some new APU's and that HUMA is one of the new features. Everything else was said by the author of the article.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Sony stans hoping for the best! They should have learned their lesson with "the Cells is all powerfulz" rhetoric from this gan. :smh: