Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
:what: They have a deal with the NFL, and it's opening week of the NFL season
Exactly.

This is a good opportunity to introduce the XBox One to people who aren't gamers or people who don't spend 100 hours a week on the internet researching shyt about video game systems.

For the average Joe who doesn't know much about the two systems.....a video game system commercial that shows a video game isn't going to win them over. Features like this will.

It's the same reason that Gyms target the inactive, obese, and out of shape people and not the people who are already in shape and are more likely to retain membership. The in shape people are always there, will always be there. No reason to market to them.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
so half of the "features" on the XBOX One don't really appeal to you then?
if you consider one half, then sure...i get Hulu Netflix, HBOGO, amazon prime, and now NFL net through my Xbox, so I watch shows, but not really like y'all. We can, can act like x1 doesn't have instant game switching for DD, or voice commands, cuz thatright there would make tv 30% or the feature if it , and that's because I don't want to go over a useless list. Also lets act like x1 really does put gaming last. Graphics be damned, x1 has show off a better gaming line up, they have games I want to play. If the virtual reality stuff comes to ps4 I might pick one up but game wise I'd buy a Wii u before a ps4

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
if you consider one half, then sure...i get Hulu Netflix, HBOGO, amazon prime, and now NFL net through my Xbox, so I watch shows, but not really like y'all. We can, can act like x1 doesn't have instant game switching for DD, or voice commands, cuz thatright there would make tv 30% or the feature if it , and that's because I don't want to go over a useless list. Also lets act like x1 really does put gaming last. Graphics be damned, x1 has show off a better gaming line up, they have games I want to play. If the virtual reality stuff comes to ps4 I might pick one up but game wise I'd buy a Wii u before a ps4
:comeon:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Exactly.

This is a good opportunity to introduce the XBox One to people who aren't gamers or people who don't spend 100 hours a week on the internet researching shyt about video game systems.

For the average Joe who doesn't know much about the two systems.....a video game system commercial that shows a video game isn't going to win them over. Features like this will.
It's the same reason that Gyms target the inactive, obese, and out of shape people and not the people who are already in shape and are more likely to retain membership. The in shape people are always there, will always be there. No reason to market to them.
This is what gamers don't understand. Its like they get upset because MS is not kissing their ass to market to them. Most gamers know if they are going to buy a system or not and a commercial is not going to influence that decision.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This is what gamers don't understand. Its like they get upset because MS is not kissing their ass to market to them. Most gamers know if they are going to buy a system or not and a commercial is not going to influence that decision.
Xbox 360 ads were about games, what's your excuse for that?

Actually every single gaming console until the Xbox one had ads about games, now you guys are using this bullshyt as an excuse :heh: y'all got excuses for everything man

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Xbox 360 ads were about games, what's your excuse for that?

Actually every single gaming console until the Xbox one had ads about games, now you guys are using this bullshyt as an excuse :heh: y'all got excuses for everything man
Because up until now, Thats all game console have done is played games. Up until this gen when streaming and video apps came into play. Like it or not game systems are evolving and becoming or have already became in some cases media centers for gaming, movies, internet and music. MS are going to have game commercials closer to console release.

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Super Smash > everything shown for the PS4 plus isnt price a factor for yall? shyt is cheaper too

Make no mistake it'd be my second console, but im already getting an X1, what reason would i have to get a PS4 over a Wii U what does a PS4 offer me that I can't get on my X1? why buy a PS4 if you already have an X1, because all I see is The order, and that's just a maybe because I really have no idea how the game plays.

What wait for a ND game? I dont buy systems to wait for an announcement, just so I can wait some more for a release date, by then the console will be cheaper too. I dont see one reason to get a PS4 except the fact that it has better hardware, but if that was my main focus I'd build a PC. I'm a gamer, I like games, X1 has games at the moment PS4 only has Killzone, and while I went out and got KZ2 when it came out, and played it for like a month trying to earn all the trophies, once the beauty of the game wore off, you realize there are much better shooters out there, but this gen i'm going away from shooters, Im skipping BF4 and ghost, I will get titan fall tho because it looks different, but pretty much shooters are played out for me, but if I was still into them like before, KZ would not be on the top on my list.

Let it be known tho that I wouldnt buy a Wii U for $200, so that shows what I think of the games for PS4 right now

Last edited: