Bay Bay
Daps
Well looks like people are paying more attention to the COD PS4 bundle :wow:

L14iwyV.png

$ony still on top :wow:

But you can't compare preorders to units paid for :damn:

One s only came out a few weeks ago :sadcam:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft was never "out" of this though. The xb1 has always been a great system. It just suffered a really rocky launch. The same thing happened to the PS3.

key difference is xbox brand isn't anywhere close to what the PS brand is and thus doesn't have the strength to make it up. It sells poorly outside of this country

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Microsoft was never "out" of this though. The xb1 has always been a great system. It just suffered a really rocky launch. The same thing happened to the PS3.
I think they are out of it at this point. I think they are about 40-60 million down at last count

America. Yes they COULD come back. And that's even a stretch

But worldwide..... Hell no. Ms has never done shyt worldwide.

The new factor now is all this equipment dropping this late in the game. Usually we have a slim drop with all the same features

This time we got slims, completely new systems, vr coming, 4K tv taking off and who knows what else to come

Still, making up 40 million consoles is HUGE. That's damn near everybody who bought a ps4 to buy an xbox plus xbox users all upgrading to new systems

Highly unlikely. Especially when at the END of 2018, the install base of 4K tvs is going to be 10% of Americans. That's small as fukk

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I think they are out of it at this point. I think they are about 40-60 million down at last count

America. Yes they COULD come back. And that's even a stretch

But worldwide..... Hell no. Ms has never done shyt worldwide.

The new factor now is all this equipment dropping this late in the game. Usually we have a slim drop with all the same features

This time we got slims, completely new systems, vr coming, 4K tv taking off and who knows what else to come

Still, making up 40 million consoles is HUGE. That's damn near everybody who bought a ps4 to buy an xbox plus xbox users all upgrading to new systems

Highly unlikely. Especially when at the END of 2018, the install base of 4K tvs is going to be 10% of Americans. That's small as fukk
I'm not saying Xbox is going to "catch up" to Sony in sales at all. Just that they slow the gap, and may close it a bit. Sony will still be king of worldwide sales.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not saying Xbox is going to "catch up" to Sony in sales at all. Just that they slow the gap, and may close it a bit. Sony will still be king of worldwide sales.
Only thing they gonna catch is another L in the present and in the future.

2 more than tflops then pro is shyt. Is meaningless.

But at least yall can watch uhd on your overpriced console.

Just be patient little buddy, Sony gonna take care of you with ps5. No need to rush into next gen when we aren't ready.