Xbox One & PS4 Facts you didn't know about

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Here's another link on it...
PS4: Gaikai, and the importance of streaming games · Wololo.net
This one says how we should be able to stream every DEMO from PS1/2. Gaikai didn't even get full games to work on its service til last year. Its not this battle tested platform and games will stream no problem. As internet speeds increase it will be less and less of a problem. Sony isn't quick to tell people all that tho. Just like how sony forgot to mention that there is no way you can stream PS4 games to your Vita outside of your homes wifi range :leostare:

But the previous link, it ends with another sony story they ripped off from 3 Stories Tall
Shuhei Yoshida, president of Worldwide Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment, tells Polygon that Sony is "highly recommending" that PS4 games support streaming play through Gaikai as players download titles, but that the feature isn't a requirement.
Well secretly the PS4 can now stream PS4 games via Gaikai too :gladbron: even tho they said they can't even get PS3 "demos" to stream yet. Lets ignore all this and call me the liar :shaq2:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fuk all the personal shots in this thread. Just dont feed the troll. His threads have been getting less and less replies...keep it up

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
courtney, your kids need their father
Marcuz, you need a hug :hug:
Fuk all the personal shots in this thread. Just dont feed the troll. His threads have been getting less and less replies...keep it up
If you say so :tu: even tho its extremely odd that you would be keeping track of things like that :patrice:

I'd ask why, but I already know the answer :shaq:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

naw taking it personal is the only way to get him to stop. he uses this forum as an mental escape from his real life, it is interesting to see how he responds to people who ask him about his personal life(he gets angry then he tries to ignore them) which is far far more interesting than actually trying to have a discussion with him about the console wars. you are dealing with the sierramist of the arcadium forum you gotta deal with him like you would deal with anyone with psychological issues dont play into his games, lets try to help this guy.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX!
a0yqua.jpg

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
  • Since its a computer, that Madden 25 deal that gives you Sunday Ticket and Madden for $100? You can take full advantage of that on your TV since the Xbox One is a PC :win:

Discuss...

:patrice:So doesnt this apply to the 360?.... Madden comes out in august. XB1 drops december at the latest. So if i buy the special edition for 360 will i get sunday ticket for my pc?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
naw taking it personal is the only way to get him to stop. he uses this forum as an mental escape from his real life, it is interesting to see how he responds to people who ask him about his personal life(he gets angry then he tries to ignore them) which is far far more interesting than actually trying to have a discussion with him about the console wars.
So because you love playstation you want to get personal :bryan:
If you really wanna get personal, I live in the DMV. Come see me :manny:
If you'd rather be a lil fakkit over the internet? Then of course I'm gonna ignore you. And since I personally don't even recognize your screenname, and you basically made it clear you want my attention for the wrong reasons? Watch as I do what you simply cannot do. Use that good ignore feature. Watch as your name is added to the list :blessed:
:patrice:So doesnt this apply to the 360?.... Madden comes out in august. XB1 drops december at the latest. So if i buy the special edition for 360 will i get sunday ticket for my pc?
Yes. You can buy the PS3 version to. The confusion is only from the sony fanboy side. This deal is not compatible with the Sunday Ticket App for PS3. And the PS3 web browers is beyond garbage so thats not an option either rendering the PS3 not compatible with this offer. The Xbox 360's web browser is one of the best browsers in the business, and the Xbox One is a PC so both are compatible with the deal if you don't do the PC/Tablet/Cellphone route. You could hook your PC up to your TV as well but thats not as practical obviously. Rekkapryde thinks Football that is 720p max would get degraded via HDMI, but thats just a butthurt response. Any other questions, I gotcha back :myman:
The Xbox One is not coming out in december either. It'll be early November at the latest and could possibly be even sooner. They always announce when during E3, but right now sony and microsoft are trying to one up each other. So neither is saying when because the other would counter. Neither wants to miss Black Friday. So expect both before then if the PS4 even comes out this year.
lol @ you can not put xbox one on it's side.
Its the truth :manny: They said they wouldn't recommend it. My assumption is there are air vents on both sides. Now will consumers ever realize that putting your system onto a carpeted floor will make them overheat quicker? Its only been in the system manuals since PS1 :snoop:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
nikkaz was FURIOUS when I told them what Gaikai would look like this year, begging for this topic to disappear
Whats changed with Gaikai since this thread? Nothing?
Hate it had to be you guys :lolbron: