PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
To piggyback off of my nikka Big Suge Knight :salute:

http://www.the-coli.com/4598676-post3.html

^^^ You really should click that link to learn a whole lot ^^^

I don't have nearly as much info, but I'll do my best...

PS4

• Sony's Gaikai service cannot stream full games, only DEMO's of PS1 & 2 games :patrice:
  • While the controller is bigger, the button placement is identical and the buttons themselves are smaller than DS3
  • It has GDDR5
  • Is not capable of outputting games in 4k resolution (So Giant Enemy Crabs in 1080p only :manny: )
  • The PS4 STILL blocks used games as of today. Its STILL UP TO THE DEVELOPERS. This goes for both systems, so Developers still have the final say on that. I hope you guys haven't forgotten that. Now what do you think they will do? :whoo:

Xbox One

• You cannot put the Xbox One on its side
  • All Xbox One games require installation for Cloud purposes. Not requiring that would make it impossible to create certain online experiences for certain games
  • There will be NO Red Ring of Death this gen. And if any problem were to arise the Xbox One will tell you on screen exactly what is malfunctioning aka Diagnostics
  • Xbox One has 3 OS's inside it. But the Main one is its windows OS so that makes the Xbox One officially a computer :wow:
  • Since its a computer, that Madden 25 deal that gives you Sunday Ticket and Madden for $100? You can take full advantage of that on your TV since the Xbox One is a PC :win:
  • Microsoft will reveal even more exclusives on August 25th

Discuss...

NotACop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The PS4 STILL blocks used games as of today.

2rgj2wm.jpg

:russ:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
something is wrong with your brain
If I wrote something that is a lie, correct me. If not, shut the fukk up...
:lupe:Speak more of this Sunday Ticket deal, please :lupe:
Here's the deal
https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1001215841

Here's the stories on the deal, explains how you WILL EAT
Madden‘s TV Offer is the Deal That Dares Not Speak Its Name
AND!!!
Madden Special Edition Includes ‘Sunday Ticket’

Those two links answer any and every question you could ask.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
If I wrote something that is a lie, correct me. If not, shut the fukk up...

Here's the deal
https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1001215841

Here's the stories on the deal, explains how you WILL EAT
Madden‘s TV Offer is the Deal That Dares Not Speak Its Name
AND!!!
Madden Special Edition Includes ‘Sunday Ticket’

Those two links answer any and every question you could ask.

id be really interested to see what your life is like outside of this escapist fantasy world you have created where you only discuss console wars. what is your personal life like? what was your childhood like? what is your relationship like with your parents? how dirty is your house?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Most of the OP is misinformation, half-truths, or just outright lies.

Why won't the mods on this forum just ban this nikka already. This nikka is talking in 3rd person via a sockpuppet account. He clearly has mental issues.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

Wow, a picture can speak a 1000 words. Which is the same number of lies sony will try to sell you

shyt, sony even has a story out TODAY saying they not blocking used games.
Here's a reputable site...
Sony never had any intention to block used games, says exec - GameSpot.com
Sony Computer Entertainment president and group CEO Andrew House has said that the company never had any intention of introducing DRM policies to block used games with the upcoming PlayStation 4.

Questions about the PlayStation 4's policies towards game ownership started shortly after the machine was announced in February. "Dating from about our February event, there had been questions about what our online policy would be," said House in an interview with The Guardian (via Polygon).

While Microsoft initially tried to include measures restricting used game sales with the Xbox One, House said that Sony never had any intention to deviate from the traditional retail model. "I have to say that we were slightly perplexed, because we had no intention of changing from a model that I think has served us really well for several platform life-cycles."
Look at all that, sure sounds like sony isn't going the used game angle. I guess that settles it, I'm going home!!!

Or maybe these guys are professional liars, and there "fanboys" don't even seem to care :mindblown: (not indicating you btw)
So while you think there is no used games, the truth is this...

Same website mind you...
Sony patents tech to block used games - GameSpot.com
Sony has researched and patented new technology that could be implemented to block used games. As spotted by a NeoGAF user, patent application number 20130007892 for an "Electronic Content Processing System" and "Use Apparatus" would associate individual game discs with matched user accounts.
So now I'm showing you how sony is blatantly lying once again, they never intended on blocking used games, but waited til E3 to tell you that :stopitslime: They got patents n shyt. Sony about 3yrs ago said they doubt the PS4 would even have a disc drive aka no used games. But I'm saying they still blocking used games. How so?
Third-Party Publishers Will Have Final Say On Used Games for PS4 [Update]
And sony has said this since day one, its not up to us... its up to my manz n them. I don't expect them out the gate to be blocking shyt, but shyt will be blocked as much as possible. That, and the fact they will offer shyt for free via Digital Download (and cheaper) and all that combined will kill off used game market. They was gonna go hard with it, but after the reactions from the media? A smart person would "ease" into that reality. This isn't console specific either, its for both. Just giving you guys the heads up because console war fanboyism made one side of gamers think this used game battle is over :stop:

Last edited by a moderator:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
As hard as y'all go to support your chosen system I hope you're being compensated by Sony or Microsoft. Otherwise :mindblown:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Most of the OP is misinformation, half-truths, or just outright lies.

Why won't the mods on this forum just ban this nikka already. This nikka is talking in 3rd person via a sockpuppet account. He clearly has mental issues.
I hear you, I disagree. I feel most of what you said applies to you. One day you will have a moment of clarity and you'll break the demonic spell sony has put over you :facepalm:

Now, as to your whimper. You didn't say what was misinformation/halftruthful/outright lies
You can enter any thread and say that, but if thats all you gonna say then nobody will understand what the fukk you are talking about.
Could you stop being such a fakkit and act like a man for once?

I'll be over here at the big boys table eating one of these
disney-turkey-leg.jpg

the end is neigh court. all you can do is cop that ps4 and start winning for once
Just cuz its friday, I'll let you get a taste of what its like to win for once...

*Pulls up booster seat*

giant-turkey-leg.jpg
As hard as y'all go to support your chosen system I hope you're being compensated by Sony or Microsoft. Otherwise :mindblown:
Hi, welcome to the internet. This is called a "message board forum" where people go to talk about topics that interest them. In this section you can find topics on videogaming, movies, shyt like that. You can even make a thread if you like :blessed: This particular thread is about FACTS that people didn't know about there respective systems because of rampart fanboyism. If you already knew this, then your post was directed to the actual fanboys and not me. For which, I agree :shake:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

PS4 to use Gaikai for instant demos, Ustream multicasting, social gameplay | Polygon

Sorry bruh :manny:

Sony is very deceitful as I been screaming for years. Its cool, nikkaz will learn
I can't find the link right now, but they saying sony won't be able to stream full games for another 2/3yrs :leon:

Sony themselves say they won't have PS3 games ready by launch, just PS1/2 games (while not saying demo's)
OnLive was a system a lot of you knew about. It failed, I heard latency was the issue. We not advanced enough yet for streaming so what sony has planned is to use the cloud in the exact same way Microsoft allows you to redownload games onto any Xbox 360 as long as you are logged in. It'll be "stored in the clouds" that way via sony :dead:

Not that anybody gave a shyt anyway, but no buddy. NO streaming of any game at launch. Well, not a full game.