Xbox One Kinect stand-alone to hit the market October 6 for $149

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
They are going to lose money big time on that add-on device. I expected them to sell it for 150...just because they don't know any better but I was hoping that priced it around 100.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I just wanted to start off by saying, you notice how its ALL SONY GAMERS who always have an opinion on Xbox
How kinect should be sold, how much, all these things when they have NO IDEA what Kinect brings to the table.
Its just weird, you dudes speak the most, are the loudest. And are the dumbest :snoop:
:usure:Idk about that breh. More like under 5 mil
Yes, because you know EXACTLY how many systems have been sold by either company right?
Sony doesn't and has never lied, while Microsoft has been stuck at 4.99999mil for about 3 months now :stopitslime:
You sound like an insecure bytch who got stood up on prom night. Jeezus.
:heh:
Wait, I destory your bullshyt ass post, and now you wanna cry about it like some fakkit? All I did was post PROOF of what the greener side has. I asked you to return fire, not water (tears)
I don't expect you to touch that subject, you will hope it dies off while you stan something else that is irrelevant :umad:
No must have games are coming out that require that junk. Why would anyone buy it?
One day you will use it, and you will finally understand what it is for. But then realize this...
you shouldn't need a camera for voice commands
@The_Sheff & Daze23, the system hasn't been out for a year yet :stop:
Kinect can and WILL do way more than just games. But it is used in games even now. BF4 I lean around corners.
In Madden you can call plays, audibles, hot routes/etc. I can't play GREAT defense without it :manny:
A bunch of FREE Kinect games drop next month, and a TON of indie developed Kinect games drop this year on top of the Retail games that are not plentiful, but are fun. And have won awards already so :yeshrug:
Dance Central, FRU, D4, plus Kinect integration in upcoming games.
But the main shyt Kinect will assist in (for you dudes looking for something to WOW you before you try)

That is what this is about, wowing you before you even try it :facepalm: Well, Fortaleza will be dropping next year. Kinect is vital for that. So how about you let these systems develop first?
Its not like the PS4 is oozing with content, with games. So why should Kinect already have 100titles :rudy:
:mjlol: microsoft is stupid. if people want a kinect theyll buy one off craigslist for dirt cheap from someone who dont want theirs

there is literally no reason to buy a kinect at that price
Yeah, cuz ppl paid $500 for their XB1 just to sell Kinect on there for $50 right :camby:
Another 3cept talking out his ass, and for what :wtf:
It amazes me how XB1 doesn't have a playroom like game...

The fukkery alone would've sold systems IMO
Seriously Playroom isn't something that would be as popular on XB1. shyt like that can be done on PC for a decade now.
Xbox is for games and entertainment. And if you not watching TV, or netflix/etc. You gaming on XB1
Thing is, while you wait for a game to load (online or off) you can watch TV and it'll notify you when the online match is ready. So it comes down to what ppl would want to do with there spare time.

Playroom was a desperate move by sony to make the PS4 appear cool, but they know who they targeting
Same crowd that fell inlove with God of War, the crowd who sees tities and goes :gladbron:
Clifton Powell III did a study on this..

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/rece...t-laid-compared-to-playstation-owners.206130/

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Good now i can sell mine for at least 100
You could have already done that. I can't see selling the Kinect. I use it for voice commands when watching TV and movies and to navigate around the system. I got the privacy sleeve case on the camera lens and have never taken it off though. They should have just built a mic in the system.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ps4 sounding like a battered wife making excuses for the abuser. "He doesn't hit me that hard he still loves me" :troll:

No one wants the kinect... I alsplo noticed he put tomb raider 2 on the xbox one list. Lol its a timed exclusive microsoft did not buy the ip. It will be on the ps4.

:russ:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
The best thing about kinect is voice command. When it works....

But why do you need a separate device located right next to your TV speakers for voice commands?

Rainbow six 3 for the original Xbox had voice commands and voice output via the live headset and IT WORK FLAWLESS UNLIKE KINECT.

Why the gaming industry didnt make use of headsets after RB6 3 blows my fukking mind. Imagine hearing cortana voice through the headset. >> surround sound

Anyways , KINECT camera is useless and a non factor and the voice commands would work better with headset mics, so you don't have to yell across the rooms.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
you actually dont on ps4. not sure if thats what you meant...but yea you can use the headset joint that came with or the golds
yeah, i'm just saying you should really only need a mic for voice commands

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You could have already done that. I can't see selling the Kinect. I use it for voice commands when watching TV and movies and to navigate around the system. I got the privacy sleeve case on the camera lens and have never taken it off though. They should have just built a mic in the system.
So we got another convert, cuz I recall you being very anti kinect before you got it :blessed:
Ps4 sounding like a battered wife making excuses for the abuser. "He doesn't hit me that hard he still loves me" :troll:

No one wants the kinect... I alsplo noticed he put tomb raider 2 on the xbox one list. Lol its a timed exclusive microsoft did not buy the ip. It will be on the ps4.

:russ:
You said the same shyt about Titanfall, and how did that turn out :camby:
You also said the same shyt about No man's Sky but that is obviously not exclusive either
But you know, because you HOPE it comes lets act like its a done deal :tu:
Now sir, why do you insist the Kinect which you have never used is a bad thing? You should stop spreading lies pal...
The best thing about kinect is voice command. When it works....

But why do you need a separate device located right next to your TV speakers for voice commands?

Rainbow six 3 for the original Xbox had voice commands and voice output via the live headset and IT WORK FLAWLESS UNLIKE KINECT.

Why the gaming industry didnt make use of headsets after RB6 3 blows my fukking mind. Imagine hearing cortana voice through the headset. >> surround sound

Anyways , KINECT camera is useless and a non factor and the voice commands would work better with headset mics, so you don't have to yell across the rooms.
First off, Rainbow 6 did not work as flawless as you wanna remember. But it should have since you had a headset. And thats cool for a game, but Kinect is used for much more than telling AI to run for cover :stopitslime:

There is a very good reason why its designed the way it is, which I will get into momentarily. AS for the camera. Just cuz YOU don't use it don't mean there isn't practical uses for it. BF4 lean functionality is a game changer for me. I use it in game, online, and it is the difference between life and death. So miss me with this it can't be used for anything. Xbox Fitness I love, requires the camera. Kinect Sports was great on X360, I haven't played it yet on XB1. Should be equally a great game. I'm sure you haven't played it, but you'll hear other ppl who haven't played it tell you how its not good. Thats what Kinect has to deal with, ppl who talk out there asses on the internet all day :snoop:
yeah, i'm just saying you should really only need a mic for voice commands
Now, the REASON kinect is what it is? If you had to use a mic, then to use your Xbox you'd have to grab your controller first. Then you'd have to put on the headset, then navigate. They wanted it to be where you can just walk into a room and talk. No need to grab a controller, just hop in and :win:
Be it gaming, or just getting home and turning on your TV. You don't even have to game, you can control everything with your voice. And it works FLAWLESSLY at this point. Just takes time to get used to all the options you have. Ppl try to become pro's in a day, when it takes weeks to get GOOD with it.
But once you do, its so fukkin worth it. Anybody who post in this section, who is into tech gadgets n shyt

XB1 is THEE tech gadget to have. No games, XB1 is still the go to item to have in your home.
The games are just the cherry on top of this awesome setup. You should stop sleeping bruh :ufdup:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's not that no one wanted it, most people complained the price was too high with it attached. I get it that you're programmed to hate the kinect blindly, but the fact of the matter is the Kinect is the most revolutionary thing to happen to gaming since the advent of 3D. But continue to type in bold print and use excess smilies if it makes you feel better.

You clowns will be drug kicking and screaming into the 21st century whether you simpletons like it or not. Sorry. :manny:
whats the difference between the kinect and the wii?:patrice:

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just wanted to start off by saying, you notice how its ALL SONY GAMERS who always have an opinion on Xbox
How kinect should be sold, how much, all these things when they have NO IDEA what Kinect brings to the table.
Its just weird, you dudes speak the most, are the loudest. And are the dumbest :snoop:

Yes, because you know EXACTLY how many systems have been sold by either company right?
Sony doesn't and has never lied, while Microsoft has been stuck at 4.99999mil for about 3 months now :stopitslime:

Wait, I destory your bullshyt ass post, and now you wanna cry about it like some fakkit? All I did was post PROOF of what the greener side has. I asked you to return fire, not water (tears)
I don't expect you to touch that subject, you will hope it dies off while you stan something else that is irrelevant :umad:

One day you will use it, and you will finally understand what it is for. But then realize this...

@The_Sheff & Daze23, the system hasn't been out for a year yet :stop:
Kinect can and WILL do way more than just games. But it is used in games even now. BF4 I lean around corners.
In Madden you can call plays, audibles, hot routes/etc. I can't play GREAT defense without it :manny:
A bunch of FREE Kinect games drop next month, and a TON of indie developed Kinect games drop this year on top of the Retail games that are not plentiful, but are fun. And have won awards already so :yeshrug:
Dance Central, FRU, D4, plus Kinect integration in upcoming games.
But the main shyt Kinect will assist in (for you dudes looking for something to WOW you before you try)

That is what this is about, wowing you before you even try it :facepalm: Well, Fortaleza will be dropping next year. Kinect is vital for that. So how about you let these systems develop first?
Its not like the PS4 is oozing with content, with games. So why should Kinect already have 100titles :rudy:

Yeah, cuz ppl paid $500 for their XB1 just to sell Kinect on there for $50 right :camby:
Another 3cept talking out his ass, and for what :wtf:

Seriously Playroom isn't something that would be as popular on XB1. shyt like that can be done on PC for a decade now.
Xbox is for games and entertainment. And if you not watching TV, or netflix/etc. You gaming on XB1
Thing is, while you wait for a game to load (online or off) you can watch TV and it'll notify you when the online match is ready. So it comes down to what ppl would want to do with there spare time.

Playroom was a desperate move by sony to make the PS4 appear cool, but they know who they targeting
Same crowd that fell inlove with God of War, the crowd who sees tities and goes :gladbron:
Clifton Powell III did a study on this..

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/rece...t-laid-compared-to-playstation-owners.206130/
damn you must have invested in microsoft for you to be this much invested into these game systems breh:dahell:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
PS4: You said the same shyt about Titanfall, and how did that turn out :camby:
You also said the same shyt about No man's Sky but that is obviously not exclusive either
Now sir, why do you insist the Kinect which you have never used is a bad thing? You should stop spreading lies pal..

I'm looking forward to seeing titanfall 2 on ps4.... dont worry buddy. I didnt know microsoft had deep pockets to pay off game companies like that.

And i never cared about no man's sky, stop your fukking lies. i never checked for that game....

Like i said let the now solo kinect sales stand where they are we will see if the people truly want it...

:troll:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
damn you must have invested in microsoft for you to be this much invested into these game systems breh:dahell:
Don't be afraid to express yourself :ufdup:
My knowledge is why I wouldn't be asking questions like this...
whats the difference between the kinect and the wii?:patrice:
But if you wanna be ignorant to the point you asking questions like that above? Well, then your input into a conversation about sed topics should be taken with a grain of sed salt sayz I.
I just like to know what I'm talking about when I talk about things, maybe that isn't as important to you?
PS4: You said the same shyt about Titanfall, and how did that turn out :camby:
Now sir, why do you insist the Kinect which you have never used is a bad thing? You should stop spreading lies pal..

I'm looking forward to seeing titanfall 2 on ps4.... dont worry buddy. I didnt know microsoft had deep pockets to pay off game companies like that.

And i never cared about no man's sky, stop your fukking lies. i never checked for that game....

Like i said let the now solo kinect sales stand where they are we will see if the people truly want it...

:troll:
First off, learn how to quote bruh :snoop:

Yeah, look forward to Titanfall 2 :laff: But I'm not sure if they'll be the same on both systems.
You see, Microsoft helped fund/make the game. Crackdown 3 is being pretty ambitious and will be doing things impossible on PS4
I would be SHOCKED if Titanfall 2 didn't do something similar na mean :manny:
But you know, you guys been spending all your time posting gifs about the cloud like its a joke? :sas1:
Like if MICROSOFT has no idea what they are doing, right :sas2:

Sony Stans :heh: