Xbox One has only sold 36 million units lifetime to date

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
if MS caught the JP crowd that number would be about 70 mill. They should continue to work on getting that audience.
The only reason I even have to own a sony console each generation is because the best japanese games are usually only on that system....

If MS acquired some classics like them anime games....that would be fantastic....them getting Nier is hopefully a good sign of more to come.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The only reason I even have to own a sony console each generation is because the best japanese games are usually only on that system....

If MS acquired some classics like them anime games....that would be fantastic....them getting Nier is hopefully a good sign of more to come.

I'm not really looking at 36 mill as a terrible number. because that seems like a core base right there in NA or NA and EU. They need JP and Phil knows it.

Japan.the charts always showing them selling like 100 or less down there. and even the Wii U and PS vita was selling more there. It's weird.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Sony has sold 7 million ps4s in Japan so how would that market account for 34 million units for Microsoft?

:stopitslime:

Japan isnt the difference yall make it out to be.

Dont forget that they tried working with Japan for consoles. Blue Dragon, Kakuto Chojin, Ninja Gaiden. Oh Scalebound, they shyt all over Platinum Games. Microsoft will never capture the Japanese market if they havent made it to 2nd place in 20 years, they never will.