Xbox, Might Not Be Done, Japanese Studio Possible

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They need aquire atlus so we can get Persona on Xbox

945d7bf581cd7c9c594cc20c6666cfa776770488.gifv

:laff:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The same thing is gonna happen for the switch 2, everyone has already bought a switch or switch light only 3 years ago which is already a hybrid system, now they are gonna release a more powerful hybrid system, why? So they can play this current generation multi-platform games and once again have terrible battery life? Or are they are gonna make it a stationary console and kill the entire portable aspect to do it?

Either way nintendo would be shooting themselves in the foot at this point to make another switch.

I mean the PS4 was released in 2013 and the PS4 Pro was released in 2016 clearly that didn't stop people from buying the Pro. If they can remake the switch that can get consistent 1080p in docked and 720p in handheld mode would be a good enough upgrade IMO (assuming the frame rate stays consistent or improves as well). Sure it won't get Call of Duty, Madden, 2k, etc type games, but people want those type of games have an Xbox or PlayStation system for the past 13 years. If a game can't properly run on any Switch model then they won't make the game for it. (Granted there always will be greedy corporations that will attempt to like 2k.)

The fact that some games can't even run in 720p at times in docked mode is kind of depressing at times. Plus Nintendo isn't going to abandon the handheld market if they make a new switch. Look how much the DS and 3ds sold compared to Nintendo's Consoles during those generations. Outside of the Wii which was an outlier for obvious reasons people always supported Nintendo's handhelds, which you can't say the same about their home consoles.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
What classics Sega put out this gen?
Alien Isolation, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Persona 5 & Q, Sonic Mania, Yakuza 0, 6, Kiwami 1 & 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Total War Warhammer 1 & 2, Three Kingdoms and I guess Phantasy Star Online 2

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
at least Sega does something, Konami flat out doesn't give a shyt.

From what ive read they make waaaaaaay more money with mobile games, pachinko machines, and health clubs than they did with traditional video games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah y'all can get all the way the fukk outta here with that Sega talk. Let Sega be. Only way I'd be okay with this is if they give Atlus a huge budget to make a AAA Persona game. Other than that goodbye.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Alien Isolation, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Persona 5 & Q, Sonic Mania, Yakuza 0, 6, Kiwami 1 & 2, Valkyria Chronicles 4, Total War Warhammer 1 & 2, Three Kingdoms and I guess Phantasy Star Online 2

Keep in mind, Sega prolly made the Yakuza team drop a bunch of games(they released like 5-6 games this gen). Imagine if you gave the same team that did Yakuza and Judgement, a 4-5 year development time to make a new AAA game. :banderas:

The same thing for the team who did Alien Isolation, Sega prolly forced them to drop 5000 Total War games. Give that team time and the money to produce a great game, they'd more than likely make a banger.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Nah y'all can get all the way the fukk outta here with that Sega talk. Let Sega be. Only way I'd be okay with this is if they give Atlus a huge budget to make a AAA Persona game. Other than that goodbye.

Do you really want 5000 Yakuza and Total War games? Sega prolly force those studios to do it, because they're hurt financially.

Let MS buy them, and let's get a AAA Shinobi or AAA co-op Golden Axe. :banderas:

#FreeSega

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you really want 5000 Yakuza and Total War games? Sega prolly force those studios to do it, because they're hurt financially.

Let MS buy them, and let's get a AAA Shinobi or AAA co-op Golden Axe. :banderas:

#FreeSega
I read something that Japan got tigher regulations earlier this year for foreign investors and there's 518 companies there that would require tighter restrictions on foreign entities from getting a big stake in certain companies. I can't see the full list of all the companies but I know Sony was on there. I don't think it'll be Sega.