Xbox live is now Xbox network

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Everybody is in here like "why" but NOBODY has enough business sense to me understand that MS has branched off in so many directions with this Xbox stuff that it's clearly a "network" at this point? And would make better business sense to call it that? The lack of business understanding, marketing, etc on here is mind blowing sometimes

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Everybody is in here like "why" but NOBODY has enough business sense to me understand that MS has branched off in so many directions with this Xbox stuff that it's clearly a "network" at this point? And would make better business sense to call it that? The lack of business understanding, marketing, etc on here is mind blowing sometimes

Microsoft sucks at marketing. Windows and Office is why the XBOX is still around. Remember when they said XBOX isn’t a console, it’s Microsoft’s entertainment brand and then turned Zune to XBOX Music, and they had XBOX Video, and etc? Yeah they had to walk it all back because it was stupid AF to have XBOX Video on a Windows PC me Phone/..that’s that genius marketing I guess. XB0X Network is stupid and is going to confuse people.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Sega_Channel_Demo_Test_%28Jan_3%2C_1996_09.22_prototype%29.2017-06-25_23.19.14.png

Can't wait...:banderas:
:troll: