Xbox Live Gold is ending. It will be replaced...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Stockholders want their money and these acquisitions ain’t gon pay for itself

MS ain’t a charity and their other money printing divisions don’t want all their revenue and profits covering the costs of these acquisitions

Nadella like We cutting back this free games wit gold and conversion trick bullshyt and…

PEaxeS.gif

Get GP ultimate and shut the fukk up :birdman:

It's not that serious. Microsoft has so much money sitting that 70 Billy ain't nothing because it would of been lost sitting due to inflation. They will get back in all types of ways.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is some BS if you ask me. There are online only games that launch or on gamepass. A game like Exoprimal just launched, so theoretically you wouldn't have access to the game if you're on gamepasss console. I think they need to figure this out and my solution would be at least to give gamepass console subs access to multiplayer for gamepass games.
The current base Game Pass does not include Gold. The Ultimate is the one with Gold so that’s not changing.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
They just threw the one bulletpoint that couldn't be called a positive on at the end like that isn't actually a kinda... bigger deal than everything else in the press release :stopitslime:
No it isn't. Games with gold have been trash since they've started putting all their effort into gamepass