Xbox Live Gold is ending. It will be replaced...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
What happens if you don’t do nothing?

Like I still got the OG XBL plan from when I got my first OG Xbox.

I never upgraded or did anything and have the auto pay thing on where every year it debits out
Instead of having Xbox Live Gold, you're gonna have Gamepass Core

Core is straight up xbox live gold just renamed. The only difference is no more games with gold.....they are sending that to the bushes. Now everyone with Core get access to a set number of iconic Xbox games like Halo, Gears 5 etc. Think how Playstation had that all ps collection or whatever it was called when you bought a ps5

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Playstation literally had this for 3 years and still got new monthly games :dead:
Stockholders want their money and these acquisitions ain’t gon pay for itself

MS ain’t a charity and their other money printing divisions don’t want all their revenue and profits covering the costs of these acquisitions

Nadella like We cutting back this free games wit gold and conversion trick bullshyt and…

PEaxeS.gif

Get GP ultimate and shut the fukk up :birdman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Instead of having Xbox Live Gold, you're gonna have Gamepass Core

Core is straight up xbox live gold just renamed. The only difference is no more games with gold.....they are sending that to the bushes. Now everyone with Core get access to a set number of iconic Xbox games like Halo, Gears 5 etc. Think how Playstation had that all ps collection or whatever it was called when you bought a ps5

@Gizmo_Duck and @Rekkapryde

Y’all better tell him, I don’t have no PS5:picard:

LMAOOO…… na but for real though. Gotcha and good look on the info. I’m interested in seeing them update then. I guess I’ll get an email or something

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

@Gizmo_Duck and @Rekkapryde

Y’all better tell him, I don’t have no PS5:picard:

LMAOOO…… na but for real though. Gotcha and good look on the info. I’m interested in seeing them update then. I guess I’ll get an email or something

Stop bullshyttin and get yo 5 :rudy:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Given the 2:1 conversion exist and seems like it will transition to Core who’ve replaced Gold this means little to nothing.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is some BS if you ask me. There are online only games that launch or on gamepass. A game like Exoprimal just launched, so theoretically you wouldn't have access to the game if you're on gamepasss console. I think they need to figure this out and my solution would be at least to give gamepass console subs access to multiplayer for gamepass games.