Xbox just said "its just big me"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Buy that dogshyt console? :dead: :russ:
Sorry that bullshyt today aint saving that console stop begging for people to buy that turd :mjlit:
What exactly do you not like about the xbox outside of that you cant afford it and went with the cheaper, worse option in ps5?

Give us the details on how $100 broke your bank and made a financial decision based on that to go with a weaker console

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
What exactly do you not like about the xbox outside of that you cant afford it and went with the cheaper, worse option in ps5?

Give us the details on how $100 broke your bank and made a financial decision based on that to go with a weaker console
Can’t afford it?
:mjlol: you pathetic with them lies
Stop trying to make me cop your lena dunham dogshyt ass console
Just because you stuck with fugly ass console don’t mean I have yo cop it

fukking begging nikkas to buy that shyt yall down BAD :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can’t afford it?
:mjlol: you pathetic with them lies
Stop trying to make me cop your lena dunham dogshyt ass console
Just because you stuck with fugly ass console don’t mean I have yo cop it

fukking begging nikkas to buy that shyt yall down BAD :russ:
Im a pc gamer. Yall arguing over consoles that cost less than video cards. Broke boy babble

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Im a pc gamer. Yall arguing over consoles that cost less than video cards. Broke boy babble
You coming in here with lies about me again now you tryna deflect and going with more attacks :umad: Lying ass dirty stanking as xbot. Tryna throw rocks and then yell out and claim “Im PC :damn:” ass nikka
You not loved is it why you coming here at console bruvs like this? You need the attention? Don’t try to hide now behind the PC flag you lena dunham ass munching ass bozo :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You coming in here with lies about me again now you tryna deflect and going with more attacks :umad: Lying ass dirty stanking as xbot. Tryna throw rocks and then yell out and claim “Im PC :damn:” ass nikka
You not loved is it why you coming here at console bruvs like this? You need the attention? Don’t try to hide now behind the PC flag you lena dunham ass munching ass bozo :mjlol:
I have around 700-800 posts on the pc thread
0 in the xbox thread

Thanks for continuously proving you are a retard

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I have around 700-800 posts on the pc thread
0 in the xbox thread

Thanks for continuously proving you are a retard
Now I’m a that? Lmao ayo I hope you don’t have kids with mental disabilities because you obviously going to be a piece of a shyt towards them probably the devil type behavior towards em
Cry baby ass nikka stop trying to hide lil bytch :umad:
You coming in here at me tryna call me broke making up lies cuz I don’t want a dogshyt xbox and im perfectly fine with my PS5 and Switch yet you getting :sadcam: and crashing out
Begging me to buy xbox fukk outta here you probably a fat fukk since you pc game all the time you fukking shytting on your chair fat piece of shyt :mjlol: