Xbox has no games

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
"We aint doing geometry. We tryna play some games, and thats one thing xbox dont got. Xbox aint got gaaaaames"

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Their approach to gaming makes sense when you consider that Playstation has been sonys biggest revenue stream for quite a while. They've been trying to reach Nintendo status in terms of renowned IPs. Xbox has always been some bullshyt side project to Microsoft, only reason they didn't give up was because they saw the future potential of the gaming industry and had enough money to not care about the losses. Microsoft just started taking their gaming division serious at the end of the X1 life cycle and it will take some time to catch up to Sony and Nintendo.

Their gaming services division has only been the top segment since the mid 2010s.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
PS5 have games in every year

This year, they gonna have God of War and Forspoken :whew:
Why are people okay with only being able to name 2-3 major releases in a year, though? Gaming is the biggest entertainment industry yet the consumers just accept whatever is given and are happy with it. What happened to multiple AAA releases every month, as it should be when gamers just fed MS and Sony hundreds of millions of dollars for consoles that have a lack of games?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people okay with only being able to name 2-3 major releases in a year, though? Gaming is the biggest entertainment industry yet the consumers just accept whatever is given and are happy with it. What happened to multiple AAA releases every month, as it should be when gamers just fed MS and Sony hundreds of millions of dollars for consoles that have a lack of games?

PS5 in 2022

Dropped:

SIFU
Ghostwire Tokyo
GT7
Horizon: Forbidden West

Upcoming:

Stray
God of War: Ragnarok
Forspoken
Tchia

PS5 in 2022 totally 8games

@Piff you forgot to add those I just mentioned above

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS5 in 2022

Dropped:

SIFU
Ghostwire Tokyo
GT7
Horizon: Forbidden West

Upcoming:

Stray
God of War: Ragnarok
Forspoken
Tchia

PS5 in 2022 totally 8games

@Piff you forgot to add those I just mentioned above

I'll never understand why people conveniently add games that are on PC for playstation but omit games that are on PC for Xbox.

Also y'all will pick a title like sifu (which I love) but then leave out a title like tunic.

It's a common thing and no one pays it any mind.

• Dap
Reactions: B86