XBOX has let me down once again.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was blown away Blizzard didnt put MnK support for Diablo 2 Resurrected. Same with putting it on console with a lack of lobby system.

I have a PC so i just stuck with that version, but it was still a baffling decision on Blizzard’s part.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I am starting to feel like nikkas like @RiGGA @PS5 and @Gizmo_Duck are crisis actors or some other weird conspiracy shyt.
:dead:

Aggressive content.

I was blown away Blizzard didnt put MnK support for Diablo 2 Resurrected. Same with putting it on console with a lack of lobby system.

I have a PC so i just stuck with that version, but it was still a baffling decision on Blizzard’s part.
I enjoyed Diablo 3 so I pre-ordered D2R... But once I started playing them kind of games on PC again I hated using controller so now to have the console version with NO way of using a mnk is kinda shytty. Definitely regret buying that shyt

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aggressive content.

I enjoyed Diablo 3 so I pre-ordered D2R... But once I started playing them kind of games on PC again I hated using controller so now to have the console version with NO way of using a mnk is kinda shytty. Definitely regret buying that shyt

I'm not gonna knock someone's preference, but getting legit mad at a developer for developing a console version of a game that's been out on PC for over 20 years, and figuring that if players wanted to use a mouse and keyboard, they'd just go play on PC is pretty fukking crazy. :dead:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I am starting to feel like nikkas like @RiGGA @PS5 and @Gizmo_Duck are crisis actors or some other weird conspiracy shyt.
:dead:
You try, but you can't lump me in with others. I'm one a kind. And, I been running this shyt for a long time. I'm having fun out here on and off the Court:manny:

Hopefully that reality applies to you and to the others you mentioned :hhh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You try, but you can't lump me in with others. I'm one a kind. And, I been running this shyt for a long time. I'm having fun out here on and off the Court:manny:

Hopefully that reality applies to you and to the others you mentioned :hhh:

I think the bolded might be more than we needed to know, breh. :dame:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your name is legal so you'd think you would know all the details. So at best you're court appointed.

No :stop: that's not a meeting to my bedroom :merchant:
Unless you a sexy ass bytch, idk who I'm talking to :yeshrug:

pause-dramatic.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not gonna knock someone's preference, but getting legit mad at a developer for developing a console version of a game that's been out on PC for over 20 years, and figuring that if players wanted to use a mouse and keyboard, they'd just go play on PC is pretty fukking crazy. :dead:
Microsoft put Age of Empires 2, a 24 year old game built for mouse and keyboard, on xbox with MnK support. stop treating multi billion dollar companies like blizzard with kid gloves and making excuses for them.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I don’t understand grown men with a brain supporting this console. I can understand kids because they buy with their parents can afford or follow their friends but grown men buying a Xbox at full price is nuts to me. American men are fukking idiots

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don’t understand grown men with a brain supporting this console. I can understand kids because they buy with their parents can afford or follow their friends but grown men buying a Xbox at full price is nuts to me. American men are fukking idiots
This the type of post you make after choosing "Tofu" as your protein, some shyt a nikka would say at "The hair cuttery"