XBOX has let me down once again.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
What good is mouse and keyboard support if you only support like 17 games?

@PS5 don't come up in here with the list of mid that actually supports mnk. I'm talking about common sense games that straight up are not supported.

Any Diablo
Any Pillars Of Eternity
Any Civ game
Any Divinity

You know, games that started from PC, games that already supported mnk. Are you fukkin kidding me? :dahell: I was trying to enjoy my purchase with this piece of shyt by being able to play PC games on my XSEX since it's more capable than my 6 year old laptop.

NOPE!

games look better on the Xbox no doubt, but have you ever played a RTS with a motherfukkin controller? Playstation need not worry about playing PC games on their console because they actually have fukkin console games to play. Just think Xbots, y'all laugh at them because they are ALMOST just as bad as Xbox these days with the lack of games, when Xbox has gone over a decade without a consistent output of quality titles:dead:

I hate this console so fukkin much brehs. Be a PC company and port PC games with mnk support to your console which supports mnk but leave out mnk support for games that obviously make sense to use mnk because fukk you that's why.

I kid you not if I could get $400 for this piece of shyt I'd just go broke and get a real gaming PC ASAP enough of this bullshyt BBG and PC master race shall join forces in due time, mark my words.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What good is mouse and keyboard support if you only support like 17 games?

@PS5 don't come up in here with the list of mid that actually supports mnk. I'm talking about common sense games that straight up are not supported.

Any Diablo
Any Pillars Of Eternity
Any Civ game
Any Divinity

You know, games that started from PC, games that already supported mnk. Are you fukkin kidding me? :dahell: I was trying to enjoy my purchase with this piece of shyt by being able to play PC games on my XSEX since it's more capable than my 6 year old laptop.

NOPE!

games look better on the Xbox no doubt, but have you ever played a RTS with a motherfukkin controller? Playstation need not worry about playing PC games on their console because they actually have fukkin console games to play. Just think Xbots, y'all laugh at them because they are ALMOST just as bad as Xbox these days with the lack of games, when Xbox has gone over a decade without a consistent output of quality titles:dead:

I hate this console so fukkin much brehs. Be a PC company and port PC games with mnk support to your console which supports mnk but leave out mnk support for games that obviously make sense to use mnk because fukk you that's why.

I kid you not if I could get $400 for this piece of shyt I'd just go broke and get a real gaming PC ASAP enough of this bullshyt BBG and PC master race shall join forces in due time, mark my words.
I was first gonna say why you lying, but the pressure has already been applied...(keep reading princess)

145 games.
Now @RiGGA you can buy an adaptor that allows you to use M&K on any game :yeshrug:
But the fact you're mad xbox doesn't play all your PC games the way you want to play them.. I get the frustration, and if that market mattered more to console gamers then it would have been a thing. But the reality is a small segment of the console gaming community use that setup.
In fact, us console gamers despise gamers who use it (not in the type of game you're talking about but you understand yah?)
In time this will not be an issue. Until then, I prescribe you some p*ssy. That should keep you level until they implement it :handshake:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I was first gonna say why you lying, but the pressure has already been applied...(keep reading princess)

Now @RiGGA you can buy an adaptor that allows you to use M&K on any game :yeshrug:
But the fact you're mad xbox doesn't play all your PC games the way you want to play them.. I get the frustration, and if that market mattered more to console gamers then it would have been a thing. But the reality is a small segment of the console gaming community use that setup.
In fact, us console gamers despise gamers who use it (not in the type of game you're talking about but you understand yah?)
In time this will not be an issue. Until then, I prescribe you some p*ssy. That should keep you level until they implement it :handshake:
Seeing as how you quoting the only person I've ever ignored in the arcadium I'm lead to believe whatever bullshyt you talkin bout ain't got nothing to do with the fact that these classic PC titles are on console without mnk support. What in the entire fukk is the point of bringing it over if you're gonna force nikkas to use shytty controller functions even though the series x works with mnk just fine :dahell: ain't nobody stressin over drawes round here freakbody ass nikka I been working all day I'm just tryna chill on the game but as usual Xbox fails to deliver.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Seeing as how you quoting the only person I've ever ignored in the arcadium I'm lead to believe whatever bullshyt you talkin bout ain't got nothing to do with the fact that these classic PC titles are on console without mnk support. What in the entire fukk is the point of bringing it over if you're gonna force nikkas to use shytty controller functions even though the series x works with mnk just fine :dahell: ain't nobody stressin over drawes round here freakbody ass nikka I been working all day I'm just tryna chill on the game but as usual Xbox fails to deliver.
Yeah but I prescribed draws without dikk holes in em' :whoa:

And the quote from the guy you blocked, has a link stating that its 145 games, not 17 like you said.
And after doing a little research on it, the Devs said it won't support M&K at launch but that its coming.
Speculation is they didn't want to discourage console players from enjoying it, and that the game was optimized with a controller in mind
If they wanted to it would have been there from jump but that was a business decision by Blizzard :yeshrug:

So that's who your beef is with