Xbox Games Showcase Followed by COD: Black Ops 6 Direct Airs June 9 | 10 AM PT, 1:00 PM ET

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody was capping about Gears 6.:francis: They was hyping up the graphics and all that. The visuals were indeed crazy but I was expecting gameplay not in engine footage.

Since they're going back they might as well reboot the franchise and bring the gameplay into the modern era. They've rung all they can out of that gameplay system.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This show was very good and had a lot of variety. I thought pacing was great and the bangers did hit well imo. I think my issue is showing some of the live service stuff like Sea of Thieves, FO76, Elder Scrolls online, WOW, etc. However, I am not too bad due to the audience for those games are big and they enjoyed that showing.

I need Perfect Dark, Indiana Jones, Gears, Assassin's Creed Shadow, Avowed, and a few others

9/10 show for me

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salute to Xbox, they put on a great showcase, PS need to really announce some shyt with theirs

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
M$ byke ??

On another note what is it gonna take to have a breh as the main character in a non shooter game