Xbox Games Showcase 2023 and Starfield Direct Double Feature | June 11th | 1PM EDT / 10AM PDT

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This Starfield showing didn’t have to be this long. Like I said, they’re showing and saying a lot but I still feel like I don’t really know much about the game somehow.

Some parts look decent but most of this has been meh imo.
Yeah because how much do you need to know without spoiling fool?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Damn calm down nikka, I ain't talking about competitive multiplayer(PVP). I'm talking about co-op, as I said earlier.

This game looks cool but you can't tell me this game wouldn't be much better with co-op. :manny:
I’d be okay with the option, but I am happy they’re focusing on the single player experience. I just don’t really like gaming with folks like that. Especially a RPG that could be as long as this is. Im sure it would be an absolute mess to introduce some kind of drop in/out system.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yeah because how much do you need to know without spoiling fool?
It's a Bethesda game though. 90% of people don't even do quests with most of their playtime.
I woulda liked them to have 5-10 minutes of dropping someone on a procedural world and letting them wander and do stuff on the showcase. No mission, so no spoilers, but a real understanding of how the loop might look.

They dodging the hell out of just giving an extended look and that makes me concerned.