Xbox Game Studios is dropping four games this month

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Will try most of these. Even setting aside sometime to dive into Grounded tomorrow.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is this supposed to be impressive or something? :mjlol:

This console and its “games” just bores me to tears. It’s so..... blah

We getting bangers soon, just wait on it :umad:

Halo; The Medium, Hellblade 2, and The Gunk Gon hold us down from Nov '20 - Nov '21 :umad:

Avowed; Compulsion's new game, Fable, and Iniative's new game in 22/23 :banderas:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Apparently one of the most ambitions games of all time (flight simulator) is "boring".

And this is supposed to be a gaming forum :dead:
It looks great actually and I've heard of its premise, which is fairly ambitious. However, it's more of a sim than a game IMO and while interesting, definitely isn't something that I'd want to play or that I'd even quite label as "fun". Ambitious or not. Watch Dogs 3 also seems very ambitious in concept and definitely seems to be more of a "game" than this does (I'm still halfsies on that one tho). Point is, ambitious certainly doesn't auto-equate to fun. I can admire the ambition from afar tho.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
im actually interested in "tell me why"

:dame:

because having worked with many transgender teens im interested in the portrayal. i dont ignore a good story that presents something different. i felt like this about persona 4

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
They should put out that game where u ride dragons

That was the last new IP from Xbox that looked interesting

I feel like if we had the young fiesty Bill Gates of the 90s as head of Xbox they'd be crushing Sony like Microsoft crushed the comp back then

Instead we got a steady stream of wackness with a Halo and Gears thrown in every few years